Eternal Jeans

minya

I've been washing my 883's every month, and they're turning out great, if I do say so myself.

Regardless, Eternals fade so slow that they won't fade too much at first even with a wash every month...It's how often you wear them, not how often you wash them that will get your fades.

I've been washing my 883's every month, and they're turning out great, if I do say so myself.

Regardless, Eternals fade so slow that they won't fade too much at first even with a wash every month...It's how often you wear them, not how often you wash them that will get your fades.

truth .

what's this eternal recipe i hear about

It's supposedly the set of instructions to follow if you want to get a sick pair of "Grail" 811's, like the pair on this site. --> http://denim-gallery.heavy.jp/eternal/811-6.html

Basically, hot wash them in a normal Japanese machine with normal Japanese detergent once a month for the first 5 months or so, then gradually cut back on the washing so its every couple months, then every 3-4 months, etc. Repeat until desired effect is achieved.

I say fuck it...Wear your jawnz, mate!

Bah...Slipped in the mud while running across the median of a 6-lane highway on the way home and coated both my leg and shoes in the stuff...Guess the 883s are in for a sudden wash.

Anyone else got a "Ah shit, gotta wash 'em early" story? Figure I might as well give others the chance to bitch whilst I'm at it.

Here is a fit comparison I have not seen on this thread that might be useful. I owned a pair of Sugar Cane Hawaii one wash not too long ago. I ordered true to size (32) and the waist was right but there was some hip flare and the length was a litte out of control. However, after quite a few HOT machine washes and drys, the hips shrunk in and the length shortened dramatically. I know the 811 denim is TOTALLY different than the SCH, but the cut and behavior might be similar. Anyone had both?

Jon

. I cried all the way up until the day I bought a pair of 883's.
good for you no picutres?
i hope you threw those naked and famous in the trash where they belong

Lulz

883 on their way today. My 811 and I just couldn't work things out...