Eternal Jeans

minya

theres this guy who went to take5 while i was ont he phone with benny he got a pair of eternals for his friend hes indonesian.. and he didnt even say hi to me.. man who are you? lets get a drink

hi demonito.. i'm his friends.. and yeah guess he reckon you when u were at take 5 the other day .. he'd love to get a drink with you .. he just don't dare to ask.. :) .. but he'll be back to his countr for like a couple of months... but he said that he'll surely reach you when he'll back... cheers

^hahahaha sup kixslf/sidlo ref.

I always laugh at the banality of sizing questions. They're fucking pants, do a little reading and then buy a pair. Can you imagine early 20C workers penning letters to each other to ask about jean sizing?

PRE-Distressed! ! ! :eek::confused::(

Are you f*cking kidding!!! What is SuFu coming to?

Pre-distressed is PoseurWare. WannaBe BullSh*t!

Screw. That's a deal-killer. What's the point of pre-distressed? That you're too much of a pussy to break in your own jeans?!? Jeeez.

This is disgusting. Shocking, even. Something I would have NEVER even thought would be on the table, let alone the final choice.

Beatle, I absolutely genuflect to you on all levels, but this is without precedent. Did you really sign off on this??!!???

Damn. Now, I'm gonna have to find some other jean for this next year.

Grrrrrr. I'm bummed out.

Duuuuh.

Hope you're right.

If so, mea culpa.

I mean, really, tho. I just read the msg.

Is "lol" the new preface code for "interpret following as irony"??

Okay. I'll wait it out...

Screw. That's a deal-killer. What's the point of pre-distressed? That you're too much of a pussy to break in your own jeans?!? Jeeez.

This is disgusting. Shocking, even. Something I would have NEVER even thought would be on the table, let alone the final choice.

Beatle, I absolutely genuflect to you on all levels, but this is without precedent. Did you really sign off on this??!!???

Grrrrrr. I'm bummed out.

Irony bypass alert!

Grrrrrr. I'm bummed out.

hmm fail

hope theyll sell it cheap!

Lol..that coming from you..

Gordon will set a final price this weekend - and we are seriously hoping for 100 contestants. Eternal has of course raised the price due to the custom details - but honestly, Eternals are not the most expensive jeans to begin with.

I myself am seriously stoked about this - there should be some grail pairs after 2 years...