Eternal Jeans

minya

@ dawei69 : I got them from eternal's BlueFarm

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bluefarm/c/0000000122/

Here the measurement BIG style for my pair, keep in mind they are AFTER i did all the stretching on the waist:

SIZE 29

Waist: 78cm (post stretch)

Front Rise : 25cm

Backrise: 34cm

Thigh : 27.5cm

Hem : 18cm

Inseam: 86cm

Compared to the measurement on BlueFarm:

Waist; : 72.5cm

Front Rise: 24.5cm

Thigh: 28.9cm

Hem: 18cm

Inseam: 86cm

I think the measurement on BlueFarm is quite accurate except the thigh which im guessing due to different way of measuring..

Hope it helps..

Personally, I think the 811 sized down 1 look better than the 883 sized TTS(?). The 883 silhouette just isn't a classic, I guess..

You're probably right but I need to try these on for myself...My waist definitely can't take sizing down on the 811...:( But I guess there's still ample time to decide before the contest!

^^LC_Miey I'm only 5.7ft tall or 175cm, i'm not that tall. i haven't wear the jeans yet because I'm still wearing my ande whall for a contest..

I think i'll wear the jeans 8 months later after the contest is over hahah

Hey all, Not yet an Eternal owner, but was torn between the 811 and 883. Been chatting with Gordon. Here's the scoop (and I don't think Gordon would mind my posting this, since he emailed this info and knows I frequent the forums):

Gordon got a sample of the 883 this past week for review. Whether to stock at BiG, or maybe to modify for the contest or both I wouldn't want to guess. He didn't provide his personal opinion on the cut, but I replied that it's very much like the BiG/PBJ 013 collab cut. Here's his email:

"So I received the sample for the 883 and they measure very close but come up slightly slimmer than the 811’s. There’s areas of the fit that they changed that don’t really show up in the measurements such as a shorter back yoke and tighter seat area that help to slim it down in addition to the extra 1” in the waist and 1/2” slimmer knee and leg opening. Below are comparisons of a size 32 883 and 811BG:

883 one wash Size 32

Waist 32"

Front rise 10.25"

Back rise 14.5"

Upper thigh 12"

Knee 8.25"

Leg Opening 7.75"

Inseam 34.75"

811BG one wash Size 32

Waist 31"

Front rise 10.5"

Back rise 14.5"

Upper thigh 12"

Knee 8.5"

Leg Opening 8"

^^ Nuk1 there are a few stores that carry 883 on rakuten, you might find them still available.

yea joddicted awesome fit...how tall are you anyway? and have the waist stretched out yet?

yea, you're right. but there are no 31 on waist, damn

I believe the only thing that was never doubted was the model. 811 all in. This is Eternals best cut.
I believe the only thing that was never doubted was the model. 811 all in. This is Eternals best cut.

This is Eternals best cut.