Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Guest Mr Snowcap

ok you guys i stayed up ALL last night reading the forum to try to find out if sizing down one would be a good idea.

i'm still confused. people say if you go true to size the waist will stretch out too much? and people are saying if i size down it will just be too tight everywhere.

someone please help - im trying so hard here.

Guest Mr Snowcap

i dont know why everyone is so upset. i'm just trying so hard to get my first pair of japanese selvedge denim. this is the one place in life where I fit in and people actually haver respect for me here, but now I get blasted for asking a simple question. it truly makes me sad. it hurts my feelings, but that is the world for you.

i'm hurting, seriously. i just want my skulls now. i'm just really upset.

to all of you who have left me negative feedback for my questions, i'll say this simply: it's alright. it's ok. it's fine. im OK.

but can someone please tell me how i would get skulls with red tab. i want them shipped to me but if i have to go overseas and get them myself i am willing to do so.

ok you guys i stayed up ALL last night reading the forum to try to find out if sizing down one would be a good idea.

i'm still confused. people say if you go true to size the waist will stretch out too much? and people are saying if i size down it will just be too tight everywhere.

someone please help - im trying so hard here.

i dont know why everyone is so upset. i'm just trying so hard to get my first pair of japanese selvedge denim. this is the one place in life where I fit in and people actually haver respect for me here, but now I get blasted for asking a simple question. it truly makes me sad. it hurts my feelings, but that is the world for you.

i'm hurting, seriously. i just want my skulls now. i'm just really upset.

to all of you who have left me negative feedback for my questions, i'll say this simply: it's alright. it's ok. it's fine. im OK.

but can someone please tell me how i would get skulls with red tab. i want them shipped to me but if i have to go overseas and get them myself i am willing to do so.

You are not ready to wear Skull Jeans

Guest Mr Snowcap
You are not ready to wear Skull Jeans

fallen angels, please explain why do you feel this way? it hurts my feelings when people say stuff like this.

i just really want these raw jeans. i looked through almost every page in this thread last night and just the pure happiness of people wearing there japanese selvedge skull jeans made me smile. i just want to be happy and wear these jeans. i try so hard to fit in, i just want that guy to notice on the street and say "Hey, bro is that Skull denim? i see the red tab" and i can look back in his eyes, and say "why yes, these are skulls. i'm glad you like them".

in fact, i'm feeling like a fallen angel myself. please respond.

Guest Mr Snowcap
e-mail [email protected] or wait till kiosk78.co.uk gets the restock.

i did email fabfour and they won't ship internationally to U.S. with red tab. and kiosk78 is about $80 more than retail, but im desperate at this point.

i want them shipped to me but if i have to go overseas and get them myself i am willing to do so.
i did email fabfour and they won't ship internationally to U.S. with red tab. and kiosk78 is about $80 more than retail, but im desperate at this point.

Are you for real? You are willing to go to Japan to buy these jeans, but you have a problem with buying from kiosk78 because they are $80 more than retail?

Ok, my response earlier was not meant to be taken too seriously, I don't actually "feel this way", it was more of a light-hearted joke about your situation. So, don't let it get to you, be strong!

I see that you've asked your questions several times already in this thread, and each time there were people who gave you their input. If that really isn't enough, then here's mine: Skull 5010 is a slim cut, so go true to size if you want a slim fit, or size down one if you want it to fit skinnier. I think you just got to go with your instinct and decide which fit you will enjoy the most. Don't be afraid!

Skulls were my first Japanese selvedge jeans too, in fact I like them so much I now own both red tab version and the cross-stitch version. I went true to size for one of them, and sized down for the other. Both fit great in their own way. Good luck.

Guest Mr Snowcap
Are you for real? You are willing to go to Japan to buy these jeans, but you have a problem with buying from kiosk78 because they are $80 more than retail?

i just want these jeans so bad. im desperate at this point. i'll do anything i can to get these. when will kiosk78 get restock, i've already emailed them twice but with no response.

this just sucks, guys. i'm hurting really bad, i just want these jeans so bad.

Guest Mr Snowcap
Ok, my response earlier was not meant to be taken too seriously, I don't actually "feel this way", it was more of a light-hearted joke about your situation. So, don't let it get to you, be strong!

I see that you've asked your questions several times already in this thread, and each time there were people who gave you their input. If that really isn't enough, then here's mine: Skull 5010 is a slim cut, so go true to size if you want a slim fit, or size down one if you want it to fit skinnier. I think you just got to go with your instinct and decide which fit you will enjoy the most. Don't be afraid!

Skulls were my first Japanese selvedge jeans too, in fact I like them so much I now own both red tab version and the cross-stitch version. I went true to size for one of them, and sized down for the other. Both fit great in their own way. Good luck.

wow fallen angel, i really appreciate this response. thank you very much and no hard feelings at all. i think i'm going to just go true to size.

thank you again for your warm-hearted response. it just makes my day to see people on this website that still try to help you and make you feel happy and to help you get your raw jeans successfully so that they fit and you can be happy.

again, thank you.

i just want these jeans so bad. im desperate at this point. i'll do anything i can to get these. when will kiosk78 get restock, i've already emailed them twice but with no response.

have you tried kaizoku pirates?

here's their email... [email protected]

ask for Yuichi... he's really helpful and will give you all the information you need. we been emailing each other back and forth for the past 3 months now. they just got a new shipment of skull 50-10xx raw 6x6 last week, but i'd recommend you email them quick to get your size.

and yes, they have the red tab.

Guest Mr Snowcap
have you tried kaizoku pirates?

here's their email... [email protected]

ask for Yuichi... he's really helpful and will give you all the information you need. we been emailing each other back and forth for the past 3 months now. they just got a new shipment of skull 50-10xx raw 6x6 last week, but i'd recommend you email them quick to get your size.

and yes, they have the red tab.

thank you.

does yuichi also carry samurai 710? please let me know. thank you.

You sound like a fiend without rock.

Stop sounding like you'd suck dick on camera or sell your mother's kidneys (both of them) just to cop some denim.

Pathetic... Wish I'd negged you now.

You sound like a fiend without rock.

Stop sounding like you'd suck dick on camera or sell your mother's kidneys (both of them) just to cop some denim.

Pathetic... Wish I'd negged you now.

i'm sorry to say i second that. stupid questions about who carries what in japanese shops should now be answered only with " rakuten borderless " . there is no excuse to not search first.. and if you didn't, know now you do..

and no pirates does not regularly stock 710, but can get just about anything as long as you pay, and don't waste their time

Guest Mr Snowcap
i'm sorry to say i second that. stupid questions about who carries what in japanese shops should now be answered only with " rakuten borderless " . there is no excuse to not search first.. and if you didn't, know now you do..

and no pirates does not regularly stock 710, but can get just about anything as long as you pay, and don't waste their time

so basically they are a proxy...?

how bout i buy you a pair for double the price.

^Hot soak them jawns nigga. The more you wear the larger they get, but a good hot soak will quickly shrink em back to size.

Self Edge allegedly going to have Skulls back in stock tomorrow? Apparently they'll be stocking 5507xx 6x6. Anyone confirm this? Can't wait to cop some 6x6; the 5010s are too slim for my manly man's thighs ya herd? All y'all little chicken leg bitches.

Seems like my questions was bypassed, but would a hot soak help the jeans, at least temporarily, regain their original shape? Ive had a pair for about 6 months and even though I sized down 1, they are getting a bit baggy for my liking.

Yep, a good soak will help restore them back close to original size. I think this is the case with most jeans, in my experience. It's also probably a good idea as it will help rid some of the dirt and sweat it's accumulated in the 6 months you wore them. Go for it !