Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

mydenvermax, you should really try the new Iron Heart 301s next, i think from the 5010 you'd love the fit on the new IH model..

fallen angels, please explain why do you feel this way? it hurts my feelings when people say stuff like this.

i just really want these raw jeans. i looked through almost every page in this thread last night and just the pure happiness of people wearing there japanese selvedge skull jeans made me smile. i just want to be happy and wear these jeans. i try so hard to fit in, i just want that guy to notice on the street and say "Hey, bro is that Skull denim? i see the red tab" and i can look back in his eyes, and say "why yes, these are skulls. i'm glad you like them".

in fact, i'm feeling like a fallen angel myself. please respond.

fucking hell mate, have you got a screw loose?

fucking hell mate, have you got a screw loose?

leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

LEAVE MR. SNOWCAP ALONE!!!!!!

leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

LEAVE MR. SNOWCAP ALONE!!!!!!

that's sorta what i imagine snowflake to look like, only an oriental version - don't ask me why. anyway that bitch needs to man-up and stop fucking bleating like a girl

that's sorta what i imagine snowflake to look like, only an oriental version - don't ask me why. anyway that bitch needs to man-up and stop fucking bleating like a girl

bleating like a girl? sounds more like a charles manson sociopath to me.

Hey,

I've read all the posts and fretted and measured but I would greatly value the opinion of the experts on the complicated matter of what size 5010's to order from wherever has them in stock.. despite being in London there is a paucity of vendors for esoteric denim for some reason and someone should really open up an emporium here..

I'm 6'1, 33 true waist just below my navel and 35 on the hips, slim to athletic build. In diors I wear a 32 that is now stretched out to around 35 with a belt, 34 in PRPS that is stretched to 36 so fits kind of baggy...

In an ideal world I'd like the skulls to fit slim but not too skinny so I'm thinking I might go for a 34 as I'd also like the hem to fit over my bitchin' motor bike boots like my diors don't and having seen a fit pic somewhere of someone effectively sizing up one on their skulls it looks pretty good but I want them to fit round my sweet ass too hence the dilemma.

I'll hem them to 33/34..

If Kiosk 78 ever gets some in stock it'll be easier for me to order and return should they not fit but it's been a while and they still don't have them so I might have to go with an international order.

My thanks for advice and I'll post fit pics when I get them.. (I'm not insane like the other guy.. promise.)

i'd say going with a 34 IS going TTS for you.

if you measured JUST below the navel and got a 33, then where you SHOULD be measuring for 5010s is probably a 34 (i'm guessing), considering your hips are 35.

measure again 2 inches below the navel, and that's where "experts" on skulls would tell you to measure.

i got mine in the mail today, but it turns out they're too small : (

i guess i shouldve waited to find some in size 28

anyone want to buy or trade a 28/29 for a 27?

edit: or does anyone know anything with a slimmer fit in a similar price range? i thought these would be slimmer and i don't know how much bigger the legs would be if i got a bigger size

Guest Werewolf
i got mine in the mail today, but it turns out they're too small : (

i guess i shouldve waited to find some in size 28

anyone want to buy or trade a 28/29 for a 27?

edit: or does anyone know anything with a slimmer fit in a similar price range? i thought these would be slimmer and i don't know how much bigger the legs would be if i got a bigger size

you know they will stretch, right? at least 1'' in the waist and .5 everywhere else..

you know they will stretch, right? at least 1'' in the waist and .5 everywhere else..

hmm

i didnt really think of that

i'm not sure i like the fit so much though, hard to tell at this point, all i know is i can only button up the first two buttons and that they've been cold soaked then hot soaked (if that even makes a difference)

maybe if i can't sell or trade them i'll just keep them and hit the gym more

i'll see if i can get a fit pic tonight

Guest Werewolf
hmm

i didnt really think of that

i'm not sure i like the fit so much though, hard to tell at this point, all i know is i can only button up the first two buttons and that they've been cold soaked then hot soaked (if that even makes a difference)

maybe if i can't sell or trade them i'll just keep them and hit the gym more

i'll see if i can get a fit pic tonight

when I bought my first pair, I couldn't even button up the top button because it was so tight. i just toughed it out and wore 'em though, and after around 3 days they stretched out quite a bit.

i know this sounds wierd, but try doing stuff like lunges and squats in them. stretch in the morning with them on, and sit down with them on. this will give you maximum stretching and worst case scenario, just sell them.

best of luck

really nothing worth posting but i figured any pictures would make this thread better...

about a month or so old i guess (denim is 7x6)

i love the 3d fading properties of these belt loops

sexyyj.jpg

remains of what used to be a tab :(

tabbbb.jpg

some wallet fade starting to show through

skullllll.jpg

im really loving the feel of this denim. its a bit rough due to the hairiness of it but its nice and light for the florida summer heat

does the 6x6 stretch much? im looking to get the 5507cut and based on the hem and thigh measurements on the fabfour site, i should be getting a 33 but my waist is a 17.5", which means waist wise i should get the 34 but the hem/thigh on the 34 is too big. if i get the 33 will these stretch or should i consider going down even more (32) to get the 33 fit with the 34 waist?