Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Haha, this snowcap saga is a fucking clustüurfuk.

Question to the o.gs– was this how it was in the APC thread back in 06 or whatever? This is just fucking stupid. A single goddamn red tab?

Snowcap, are you a virgin? Cause I swear, if you obsess this much over jeans to the point that you're willing to pay $80 for a EIGHT CENTIMETER RED BIT THAT NOBODY GIVES A GODDAMN SHIT ABOUT – Then you're probably a virgin.

edit: @ hendo / baeyer - whatever

Hi, i was just wondering if these jeans can fit over nike sb's and dunks, the low ones. does anyone else thing that sneakers (other than vans and chucks) sometimes look bad when the jeans are too tapered???

Hehe, you've come a long way baby

amazing story to snowcap. i just hope your jean fits you. you have spent too much trouble over the redtab. but i would do it same, (not spent $80) wait for a proper seller for rebtab.

you must also take some fit shot and let us know if you got the right jean afterall.

You know, if I'm not mistaken, Marshall sewed a red tab on his Skulls and guess how much that cost him? Came out pretty sick considering he sewed the little skulls onto the red tab as well.

Fuck Marshall, i'll stab that kid in the face if i ever see him in person.

Used his mom's credit card to buy the jeans and a shirt from us, his mom did a chargeback, got her money back, and ever since i started PM'ing him and calling him he stopped posting on Sufu.

[QUOTE=Mr Snowcap;1863554]the thing is people, think back to the first time you purchased a pair of raw selvedge japanese denim. i KNOW for a fact that there was an incredible amount of emotions brewing in your head, and you would want to let them out. and i don't really have anyone to talk to so I come to here.

sweetie - back than it was harder than scoring some decent dope ..so yes - there was some excitement going on..nowadays it´s just so easy that we have a hard time understanding all ur whining....

Used his mom's credit card to buy the jeans and a shirt from us, his mom did a chargeback, got her money back, and ever since i started PM'ing him and calling him he stopped posting on Sufu.

Why would people steal from small business owners? :( This makes me sad. We're a little bitchy community of jean-dorks. Not Wal-mart.

that's pretty stupid. i can understand if the card was stolen, but it was her own son using the card. shouldn't he/she be held financially responsible?

he's grounded man.

no internet no computer games.

We've got a full stock of the 5010 6x6 and the 5507 6x6 in stock, the photos for the 5507 will be up, but they're just like the normal 5507 we've already got up with the denim from the 5010 6x6.

^Pull the trigger boyeeee... Especially with the SE sale on at the moment. You got another few hours to pick em up at 15% off. Jeans are the one thing I won't order directly from Japan because I usually like them either altered or returnable.

Already own a pair of Skull 5507xx but I had to cop the 6x6 too. Just wish Fabfour would make em in a button-fly. My one complaint :(

5010 6x6 - 6 months - couple washes, couple soaks

I'm thinking about hemming these up so the bottom half doesn't look so sloppy, and then buying a new pair of denim to work on from selfedge/big this weekend, perhaps something slimmer since I have skinny legs, any suggestions?

DSCN3045shrank.jpg