Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

waist isn't too bad. I'll attribute it being loose because I have protruding hips that make waistlines consistently imperfect.

outside of my leg, about even with the bottom of the back pockets, is loose. When i stand up straight and put my legs together I can pinch off a lot of fabric at that spot (3rd crease on right side in 2nd pic)

knees are the worst though. you can even see how loose and stretched they are in the first pic.

I don't know if this is typical with skulls

i kinda miss when they were more raw and rough, and stood up on their own. Now they're soft, but flimsy. Gotta save up for a new pair I guess.

fyi, if you are a thinner/smaller framed guy, i.e. skinnier legs, not much of an ass, sizing down 3 from your measured waist works --- well it is for me.

my actual waist measurement is 33 without tugging the tape measure tight. i bought a 32 and they are fine in the legs but the top block was a bit looser than i wanted after a soak and a bout in the dryer.

i'm pretty sure the size 30's are going to fit perfect.

i've made the same mistake on other true to size sized brands, i.e. PBJ, Samurai - i should have gone with my instincts, bc the pairs i had stretched out perfectly comfortable.

i sized down 1 to a size 26 :eek: on my 5010s and after about 3 days of biking the waist is now perfect.

i broke a sufu rule and went ahead and got them tapered. my legs are just too damn skinny. i found a great local tailor that tapered the inner seams and did a wonderful job, they look just like they did when they were new.

being worn pretty low, but i love the fit now

jawnz.png

also the flap over the buttons awkwardly folds out, but im sure it will settle

dude, i bought a pair of sperry's and my parents were like " you guys buy those things now"? "we bought those years ago"

lmao

sperrys = timeless

check the whatre you eating thread. i eat a shit load all day... being a pothead, i pretty much always have the munchies. but the skinnyness is hereditary, my parents are both mad skinny. but yea sperrys rule.

This may be a noob question, but how do the Skull 5010xx fit in comparison to APC New Cures? I'm currently rocking New Cures but they are a bit slimmer than I would like.

my skull 5010xx size 26 honestly felt looser in the leg than my apc new standard size 25 when both brand new. alot looser than apc new cure.