Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Just ordered my 5010xx size 26. Hopefully the waist fits well, but im thinking it should be a pretty good fit. Ill post a fit pic up on friday. My first pair of jap denim. Im pretty excited!

good lord, man. i hope you've got some "skeletal-chic" going on with your thighs. you're gonna need it. good luck.

Well my apc petit standard size 25 sag a good amount on me, and my size 27 nudies fit me comfortably but a bit baggy around the waist. And according to BiG's measurements, a size 26 should be pretty perfect. Im about 5 foot 10 inches and 120 pounds.

took some quick pics of my skulls, since i've never posted em here before..

my ass is fading stupidly fast from biking everyday. the rest of the denim can't keep up!

img4320.jpg

img4316.jpg

and my crotch is in major need of repair.

no washes, maybe like 6 months of solid everyday wear.

I got my size 26 skulls today and i sure am glad that i didnt get a size 27 because the legs would of looked horrible. These give me baggier fit that i was looking for opposed to my slimmer apcs and other jeans. Fit pics to come later tonight.

I NEED HELP pplz

If i wear a size 27 waist on my nudie Slim jim gretcast and wear a size 29 wasit on nudie thin finn(legs are better in 29 4 some reason)

Does 5010 6x6 size 27 fit me good or bigger??

measure the waist of your best fitting jeans

size one down from that - voila!

should do the trick!