Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Hey i was interested in the 5010xx 6x6 and was wondering what size i should get if my true waist is 33? Should i go to size 31 which has a waist of 32.1 OR should i go to a size 32 which has a waist of 33? Any advice would help me. Thanks

heh. i just bought mine recently and i'm 33" waist. If you want a really TIGHT fit go with a 31 as it will stretch out in waist. you'll get hated on by most tho ;) see previous 3 pages.

I suggest if you want a slim fit go true to size 33".

damnit, it is know three month straight wear (my 5010xx) and the good thing starts to smell.

additionally, my colleagues are starting to make fun of me. not that I care, but the smell should be acted on.

time to buy a proper freezer!

You know you're addicted when you consider buying a freezer just for getting the smell out your jeans every 4 months or so.

You know you're addicted when you consider buying a freezer just for getting the smell out your jeans every 4 months or so.

well, I need a new freezer anyways and this just made me commit to actually go out and buy one. buying a freezer is not exactly what I would consider fun - now I got a real reason :D

http://www.kaizoku-pirates.com/

He stocks a bunch of raw denim and other stuff from Japan. He ships the red tabbed skulls internationally and his english is pretty good. I haven't had the chance[money] to order from him yet but I've heard he is reliable.

[email protected]

That is his email and his english is very good.

Shipping is also express and it's about 4-5 days to LA I believe. It's a bit more expensive but still reasonable.

Good luck!

:D

I've pretty much decided that for my next pair of jeans I want skull 5010xx 6x6 but can't decide between the raw or the one wash. I'm 5'8, 125lbs and true waist is 29". I think the 37" inseam on the raw would be way too long but I could order from BiG or selfedge (I am located in Scotland) and get them hemmed (anyone got recommendations of what to hem them to considering my height?) or I could get the one wash which is a 35.5" inseam. Also, how would one wash / raw affect the fading etc?

thank you sufu.

Ok thanks. I want some decent stacking but not ridiculous...I may get a 34 or 35" inseam. I could order from http://www.kiosk78.co.uk as it's a UK shop but I don't think they can hem them on online orders + I wouldn't trust any local shops to do it. The best plan would be to order from self edge or BiG i think.

Does anyone have pictures of hemmed 5010xx?

Thank you

I've pretty much decided that for my next pair of jeans I want skull 5010xx 6x6 but can't decide between the raw or the one wash. I'm 5'8, 125lbs and true waist is 29". I think the 37" inseam on the raw would be way too long but I could order from BiG or selfedge (I am located in Scotland) and get them hemmed (anyone got recommendations of what to hem them to considering my height?) or I could get the one wash which is a 35.5" inseam. Also, how would one wash / raw affect the fading etc?

thank you sufu.

one wash jeans are run through large tumble machines made for washing large amounts of clothes at once in high heat. if you've owned a raw pair of jeans before with a leather tag, then you're familiar with the way the tag will age/contort/wither when washed/dried a number of times. considering the condition of the leather tag on a pair of one wash skulls, i'd equate the "one wash" process to about 4 or 5 high heat washes and tumble dries in your home washer & dryer. with that said, it's up to you. i'd recommend the raw. they are sanforized, so there's no urgent reason to buy the one wash model.

with your measurements and weight in mind, i'd recommend a size 29 in raw as long as you don't have athletic/fat thighs. at 5'8, you'd probably want to have the raws hemmed to 34" for some stacking or 32" for a straight fit. this is a rough estimate though; check your own inseam measurements and go from there.

get it from the source, fabfour takes international orders and will even hem them for you. PLus if you live anywhere but USA, you still get a nice red tab.

i will 2nd that and I had the one wash in my hands - they suck - go for the raw so you will be able to add your own fades to them nicely!