Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

thanks for all the comments - even if they're not positive :P.

to each their own :) i wanted a very slim cut and i'm hapy with it and i'm sure it'll turn out even better as they evolve.

slim is the wrong word to use in your case, because you're far from slim... "tight cut" would be a better word to use =/

just got them today size 28 i shouldnt have sized down, should of went with a 29

They definitely don't look too small to me. In fact, it looks like you've got lots of room in the thigh...could have even sized down to a 27 if you wanted a slimmer fit I think. Looks good as is to me though.

Does anyone here live in Canada? How much custom fee did you pay when ordering product from worldwide?

I was going to order a 5010xx 6x6 from Fabfour, but I just found out that I have to pay PST, GST, handling fee and custom duty. Skull jean+shipping fee=24,200 yen ($324 CAD). Taxes and custom could be as high as $80-$100 CAD.

Is the custom fee avoidable or pay less if I order it from US( Blue in Green)?

Thanks~

Does anyone here live in Canada? How much custom fee did you pay when ordering product from worldwide?

I was going to order a 5010xx 6x6 from Fabfour, but I just found out that I have to pay PST, GST, handling fee and custom duty. Skull jean+shipping fee=24,200 yen ($324 CAD). Taxes and custom could be as high as $80-$100 CAD.

Is the custom fee avoidable or pay less if I order it from US( Blue in Green)?

Thanks~

Yeah I live in Canada. I paid about 325$(CAD) shipped from Self Edge for mine. I paid no tax or anything on them. The only extra cost was the conversion from 255$(USD) to Canadian dollars.

Hey i was interested in the 5010xx 6x6 and was wondering what size i should get if my true waist is 33? Should i go to size 31 which has a waist of 32.1 OR should i go to a size 32 which has a waist of 33? Any advice would help me. Thanks

Hey i was interested in the 5010xx 6x6 and was wondering what size i should get if my true waist is 33? Should i go to size 31 which has a waist of 32.1 OR should i go to a size 32 which has a waist of 33? Any advice would help me. Thanks

32 will fit you perfectly