Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

i wear 29" APC New standard, what size should i get for 5010XX 6x6 ? i like it sitting on my waist

i think you should go with your true size, which is probably a size 31. these fit really snug, i dont think you could afford to size down but its up to you.

i wear 29" APC New standard, what size should i get for 5010XX 6x6 ? i like it sitting on my waist

Get a size 30 in the 5010, here's the size chart:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70&products_id=204

So I just got my skulls (5010xx) and they are pretty much perfect everywhere except the waist (without a soak). The waist I can't button.. maybe if i took 10 minutes. Size up or go for it with these? Won't be able to return them so it would cost me a bit...

edit: after a few hours they are now buttoned... think I'm going to keep them.. a bit slim for skulls maybe but whatever

keep them, the waist will stretch plenty.

i managed to get some skulls in size 31 (with the red tab) so i couldnt really resist as my size 30s were fucking tight. i liked the slim fit, but the waist just killed me and the seat was very uncomfortable. leonard leroy had to wear them a few months till the seat was stretched and i wanted to avoid that.

the 31s are really comfortable, but..... i hot soaked them for one hour and then wore them damp, and now the waist is starting to become loose. so what size should i keep now??

i managed to get some skulls in size 31 (with the red tab) so i couldnt really resist as my size 30s were fucking tight. i liked the slim fit, but the waist just killed me and the seat was very uncomfortable. leonard leroy had to wear them a few months till the seat was stretched and i wanted to avoid that.

the 31s are really comfortable, but..... i hot soaked them for one hour and then wore them damp, and now the waist is starting to become loose. so what size should i keep now??

Did you try wearing your size 30's wet so they could stretchh?