Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

1 inch more like, depends what you do mine ain't stretched at all, or wear a belt?

if you go your normal waist size in skulls they are 1 inch bigger in waist so size down one and will fit you perfect

so do u think 32"(84.5cm in the waist) or 33" (87cm in the waist) are more appropriate to my 88cm waist?

btw, thanks for all the help bro!

appreciate your help as i'm really confuse about the sizing.

so do u think 32"(84.5cm in the waist) or 33" (87cm in the waist) are more appropriate to my 88cm waist?

btw, thanks for all the help bro!

appreciate your help as i'm really confuse about the sizing.

5010xx need to be sized according to your thighs/hips first and foremost. that said, the waistband on a 32" will have no problems stretching out to 88cm. but, if your thighs won't fit it, don't do it.

my natural waist measures 33.

i didnt want to go with a 32 because i was going to soak them initially anyway. i figured that if i hot soak a 33 (yes, i know they are sanforized but they still do shrink) they'll fit like a non soaked 32.

i already soaked them and letting them dry right as we speak. post soak fit pics after the jump..

The Erk Man, You need a size 32, the 33's are way too big especially after they stretch.

There's no need to soak these, they're sanforized, they don't really shrink.

skulls 5010xx (indigo) come one size above tagged and do not shrink at all!

... and they are the shit! they are currently my heavy rotation!

skulls 5010xx (black) come in tagged size and do not shrink at all!

these info is my own experience plus official statement (to me via email) from fabfour!

the 32 would've been a perfect fit. time for attempt 3. :(

yeah you're right, attempt 3 it is.

the size 33s are up in the market and i've decided not to take any post soak fit pics because i already took them off and is too lazy to put them back on. there isnt that much of a difference anyway other than a slighter slimmer leg.

3rd time's a charm.

hey guys. first post here. i've been reading and fell in love with the jeans of japan so-to-speak :P i've been reading about sizing on the skulls and am somewhat confused about the census of sizing.

my waist measures 33inches and my thighs 23.5inches. some say to size true to size, some say size down 1 from true to size, some say size down 2. some say size according to thighs as waist will always stretch out.

so this all being said; if i size accoding to thigh i will be a size 31. i understand that the waist is 32" and i assume that i can hot soak while wearing so that the waist will not shrink beyond my waist.

i'm leaning towards 31, as that is my size in nudies, diesels (heh), and apc.

your opinions will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

hey guys. first post here. i've been reading and fell in love with the jeans of japan so-to-speak :P i've been reading about sizing on the skulls and am somewhat confused about the census of sizing.

my waist measures 33inches and my thighs 23.5inches. some say to size true to size, some say size down 1 from true to size, some say size down 2. some say size according to thighs as waist will always stretch out.

so this all being said; if i size accoding to thigh i will be a size 31. i understand that the waist is 32" and i assume that i can hot soak while wearing so that the waist will not shrink beyond my waist.

i'm leaning towards 31, as that is my size in nudies, diesels (heh), and apc.

your opinions will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

you need a size 32

I have a 31" waist and ~24" thighs and I tried on a size 31 before. way too tight due to the slim top block. couldn't even get them buttoned up.

hm. but i would prefer a tighter fit. a 31 wouldn't' fit me at all? because... lol... at 33 waist, i managed to stretch out a size 29 apc...

How much you managed to stretch a pair of vanity sized APCs has no bearing on what size Skulls you should wear.

It's pretty simple - use the sizing chart. That way you don't have to buy 3 pairs before you get a correct fit.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70&products_id=204

From the measurements you've given you should buy a size 32. Even then that is going to be a skin tight fit in the thigh and balls.

hey thanks for all the replies. well according to self edge size 32 says shrink on avg 0.5 and stretches back 1.25 meaning the avg end result would be 33.75 which would be on the bigger side of 33" waist.

i'm going to bite the bullet and get a 31 and hope it stretches more than the avg 1.25" otherwise i'll just pay the shipping fee to get it exchanged and take it as a learning lesson. thanks for the advice guys. fit pics will be up when i get them :)

hey thanks for all the replies. well according to self edge size 32 says shrink on avg 0.5 and stretches back 1.25 meaning the avg end result would be 33.75 which would be on the bigger side of 33" waist.

i'm going to bite the bullet and get a 31 and hope it stretches more than the avg 1.25" otherwise i'll just pay the shipping fee to get it exchanged and take it as a learning lesson. thanks for the advice guys. fit pics will be up when i get them :)

If it makes ya feel any better, My 31's stretched to 34" +. It did take months tho.

If it makes ya feel any better, My 31's stretched to 34" +. It did take months tho.

thanks, it does make me feel a lot better. so far most of my jeans have over stretched so i'm weary of buying/trying new brands. so now i know it's possible to stretch 31 out to 34inches. thanks d-rizzle.