Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

So, I got my skulls today (sz27 (one size down) by recommendation) and I'm not sure if they're too small or not. I got them completely buttoned after like 10 mins of struggling (mostly due to the buttonholes being pretty small compared to the buttons), but they're at my actual waist and crushing my balls. Is this normal for skulls to have to be that high for a while, then as they stretch, they'll be able to be worn around my hips, or should I return and get 28s (true to size)?

Yeah, I know they run smaller than the indigo, im just curious to know how much they stretch. Based on the measurements on selfedge and big, a 29 would be fine as it would stretch to around 30, but I want as slim a fit as I can get so I was wondering if the 28s would be too small or not.

Guess Ill just go for the 29s to be on the safe side.

@beatle: lol, at the moment only at home to stretch them.

It might help to pull them waaaay up (camel toe style) and button the top buttons rather than wearing around the hips with the top buttons open for stretching purposes. This is what I had to do for a day or two to stretch out the upper block.

need some help here on 5010xx 6x6 raw sizing.

most of my pants are 88cm at the waist... and it fits me good!

should i get 31"(83cm in the waist) or 32"(84.5cm in the waist)...?

i want it stretch to a 88cm at the waist block.