Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Anybody have any idea what would be a nice similar fit to some 5010XX 6X6? I love my pair, but they are torn apart now and it's time for a new pair of jeans.

Any suggestions from anybody?

Was thinking XX-005 but not too sure, seems to be a bit bigger and that might not be what I want.

Check out Somet 008's. I think BIG is stocked up pretty good with them and they are really slim.

i owned a pair of 5010XX in size 30, but i sold them some time ago. they were VERY VERY tight in the waist and really hurt. after wearing them for 1-2 weeks they very kinda comfortable, but still tight in the waist. i loved the fit though. should i size up to 31 if i buy a new pair? according to the measurements on selfedge, there isn't really a big difference between those two sizes except the thigh measurement. i also didn't soak my first pair, but i want to do an initial soak if i buy a new pair.

oh, and for the initial soak, would you recommend a cold or a hot soak?

How did you size those feifei? They fit you perfectly, they must have been really tight for the first couple weeks.

thanks! I actually sized tts according to the measurements (bought a size 2, i'm a 25/26 in mainstream brands). They were initially loose in the waist but really tight in the hips which made them unbuttonable. I damp stretched them and got them to button. With wear, they've loosened up considerably.

i really want to do an initial soak though. size 30 is sold out anyway at SE. i think 31 will be perfect as the waist will shrink about 0.5-1 inch.

although they will shrink a little after a hot soak/machine dry, the waist will be right back where it started within an hour or less of wear, and after a few days will measure larger than the raw

my 29's currently measure almost 31 in the waist..

although they will shrink a little after a hot soak/machine dry, the waist will be right back where it started within an hour or less of wear, and after a few days will measure larger than the raw

my 29's currently measure almost 31 in the waist..

Wtf are you saying. Stop giving misinformation.

Skulls look best when they are worn without being soaked for a long time. Soaking them kind of kills them.

They are sanforized so they wont shrink to fit. All denim stretches with tension and all denim shrinks when exposed to water, although the differences are just in the type of denim and these aren't made to shrink much.

Seriously, if a sz 30 was good but the waist is a bit tight, then just go for a 31.

Look at blueingreen, they have a more detailed sizing chart, and they have your size in as well since they just restocked. And they are 25 dollars cheaper than SelfEdge.

i was saying that the op was wrong in thinking that soaking a size 31 would give him a 30" waist. he said that he was going to soak anyways, so your point is null. since the size 31 starts off at 32" in the waist, it seems that he is confused about his actual waist measurement.

and btw are you saying that my 29's dont measure 31? they started off at 30.5 raw.. i didnt know it was so unbelievable that they could stretch half an inch