Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

hi guys im rather new to skull jeans, been reading this thread here and there since just now, but still couldnt find the answers that i needed.

i'm keen on getting a pair of indigo 5010xx 6x6 one-wash model, but im not sure if a size 29 would fit me because i've got no idea as to how much they'd stretch out.

i fit perfectly in dior 19cm mij size 28. and am a size 28 for apc new cures. anyone can help me out?

hi guys im rather new to skull jeans, been reading this thread here and there since just now, but still couldnt find the answers that i needed.

i'm keen on getting a pair of indigo 5010xx 6x6 one-wash model, but im not sure if a size 29 would fit me because i've got no idea as to how much they'd stretch out.

i fit perfectly in dior 19cm mij size 28. and am a size 28 for apc new cures. anyone can help me out?

Do not buy the one-wash version.. they destroy the denim in the washing/drying process. And not only that, it's sanforized, there's no need for a wash or soak.

Get them raw.. .Get a size 29, from what you said about the other two jeans you have, the 29 should fit you perfectly..

If you need a size chart:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70&products_id=204

^ thanks for the info kiya! ^^ really helps. anyway yes, i reckon the size 29 u recommended me will fit wel l(havent taken soaking em into consideration yet).

2 more questions:

1. how much do skulls 5010xx (raws and one-wash) typically stretch out at the waist after much wears? i dont see much info on these around.

2. would the size 29 5010xx 6x6 one-wash model fit me? somehow i've a feeling that its gonna be too tight for me...

so i'm about to finally get a pair of skull 5010x 6x6 and I just want to make sure I have my size right. I've read more then half the thread and it seems the consensus is to go true waist size on the washed and 1 size down on raw? My waist is a 31 so I was thinking that I'd get a 30 in the raw. I wan't them to fit a bit slouchy and for comparisons sake i wore a 28 in new standards (a couple years ago, they fit pretty tight now) and a 30 in earnest sewn fultons (which fit perfectly). Thanks for the help

edit: I'm also not planning to do a soak or anything and I'm probably going to wait over 6 months to wash the raws

waist 81.0

inseam 96.0

front rise 25.0

back rise 35.0

thigh 29.0

leg opening 19.0

all in cm's for raw size 30................ hows that?

Thanks a lot, I'm just wondering if these measurements are when they were brand new or after they have stretched. All the measurements look good except the waist may be a a few cm's small. Ive measured my other jeans and they fell around 82-84. If this is pre stretch then I think they will fit perfectly

xpost from evo:

skull1.jpg

skull2.jpg

Friend's 5010 6x6

"Worn everyday since August 8th, 15+ hours a day, no wash"