Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

And fit pics. Apologies for bad pics, had to brighten the shit outta these, but you get the idea.

IMG_6487-1.jpg

IMG_6488-1.jpg

IMG_6489-1.jpg

Fit is perfect. Honestly, I think this is the best thing going for Ooe. Their 01XX fit is one of the best version of a late 40's early 50's cut I have seen.

there you are for the fit pics, tho i am not sure wearing them before washng is reprensentative of the final fit.... i am a bit worried as they are supposed to shrink to 32 .... and they fit me pretty plainly as 34....

but i have not planned to soaked them now..

181013fit.jpg

112885fit__1_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it seems like everyone is getting the #41...

i'm just about to order a pair.... so hard to decide on the fabric...

ideally i was going to go for #0, but it's sold out :(

any recommendations?

EDIT: RYO said his favourite denim is #12! should i get it a try?

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I've been active in this thread...I was originally planning to do a Ooe contest (yeah I know, yet another contest...) but Ryo and Hiro said producing 20+ pairs in one shot would overtake their regular orders so ultimately they weren't down for it for the time being.

Decided I still need a pair in my life having never went through with my original order at the beginning of this thread so I went ahead with requesting more fabric samples. The numbers received were: 43, 12, 15, 36, 32, 35, 84, and 41.

Not to blow the spot, but I can really see why #12 is Ryo's favorite, it is definitely the fabric I would choose although I'm going back and forth with 36 (I'd describe it as a #12 with less gray and more of a dark blue hue overall) and 43 (Jacoblue has a pair, and as seen on their blog it is one hell of a fast fader...Many compare it to Warehouse 1000XX denim and I can see the similarities although the #43 is a bit more consistent/smooth to the touch and also a bit more light blue).

My original problem (other than gathering funds) when I didn't go through with my order the first time was selecting a denim...This is going to be difficult...

I made payment for my 1202XX!!

I dont think anyone here has the #12....

for my first pair, I didnt get all the customisation i wanted... specifically, i want the waistb and yoke lined with Wabash....lol crazy i know... but they werent very keen to make it... haha

i decided to go with the 02 cut, 01xx threads, and S03XX rivets/buttons. and #83 fabic for pockets.

@aho, do as chan says.... get both?!

i'm getting #44 next..

Congrats on the purchase dawei....#12 is a beast, it's sort of a wonder that it hasn't sold out yet but now that the cat is out of the bag I might have to hurry up and order mine as well. Just too much denim at this point that I can't justify all these purchases, save for the edmond in me that wants to buy it all! #12 and #43 it is though, if I go that route...