3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

When will Up there Store in melbourne get a restock of the SL line?

We shipped them some restocks recently; are they still out of sizes? Let us know, we'll get you sorted.

Kmoney, I ordered this pair from Danny at rivet and hide. Initially ordered the 34 because I like the fit of my flathead 3002s, which are 34s... They were too big so I got the 33s. I love the fit, and they are just starting to show some fading. I soaked on th esame day of purchasing, Luke warm for just under an hour. They honestly didn't shrink too much. Hope you like them. Post a fit pic.

reedwill, your 21bsps fit perfectly and you are really going to enjoy how they progress. Enjoy them!

heres my 34bsp - brown weft 6 months one wash

These are unreal. Would you be down to let us borrow them for a few days to shoot some photos? Have they been washed?

8ish months of lightwear, 3 soaks. the 120x seriously shines like no other in the outdoors

Nice, these will really show some nice aging in the coming months.

Did I imagine that you guys have a jacket in the works? Can you provide any details? Did you provide details and I missed them?

Did I imagine that you guys have a jacket in the works? Can you provide any details? Did you provide details and I missed them?

No info was posted yet but we are making a denim jacket for the fall out of 120x and 220x denim. More details forthcoming...

No info was posted yet but we are making a denim jacket for the fall out of 120x and 220x denim. More details forthcoming...

Awesome, can't wait to hear more!

Recently got a pair of ST-220x's from SELA. Liking them a lot so far. Went a bit looser with them for a more relaxed fit.

3lwSm1L.jpg

LFCGKKu.jpg

U4l5S7H.jpg

Looks great, but, that's a bit looser? How did you size them compared to your usual?

Looks great, but, that's a bit looser? How did you size them compared to your usual?

Normally have the waist snugger so it stretches out. Went a bit looser so I could easily shove my thumb into the waistband while they were new. 

what's the story on the pair of jeans that the model wears in that photoshoot.. they look gangst. (http://vsco.co/blog/...ng-custom-denim

)

We borrowed them from a customer, they are a two year old pair of SL-BNY1 left hand twill Kaihara denim jeans that were sampled out in our ST cut - so in effect they are the only ones of their kind in existence. They wore in beautifully and since we like to try and include a beat up pair in any shoot we do, we included them.

I had a question about the ST-130x:

When they were first produced, did they have a misprint on the pocket bags, showing 14.5 oz, not 17oz? 

Yes you're correct. The factory and print shop mixed it up and we received the shipment with that print in them. It's impossible to take a pocketbag out once it's been sewn in and we thought it'd be a colossal waste to just trash the whole lot, so we ran it by our retailers and no one seemed to mind. So this is actually a fun way to be able to tell if you got a 130x from the first production lot.

I had a question about the ST-130x:

When they were first produced, did they have a misprint on the pocket bags, showing 14.5 oz, not 17oz? 

p-529853-billy-ripken-baseball-card-1989

EDIT: Just realized that maybe this would be lost upon most people.  This is not a diss to noobedloser. 

Edited by kiya

Had a little meet & greet at our Philadelphia account Totem yesterday. Zack V. came by in his 7 month old SL-120x shadow selvedge jeans and they looked crazy - we had to snap a photo of them.

7j7nsXn.jpg

Andrew, I know you guys probably don't want to release too much info on the 120x jacket, but I was wondering if its gonna be available this year sometime or early next?

Edit: I saw a page back you said its for the fall.

Edited by SuperJackle

Andrew, I know you guys probably don't want to release too much info on the 120x jacket, but I was wondering if its gonna be available this year sometime or early next?

Edit: I saw a page back you said its for the fall.

We hope to release it mid Fall, hopefully end of September/early October depending on how quickly the factory can finish it up. We will snap some photos of the jacket soon.

Looking for some advice. I've got a pair of 21BSPs. Worn them regularly for about 5-6 months. Im thinking about a wash/soak soon. 

First off, how much do the 21BSPs bleed? And secondly, do people prefer to wash or soak these jeans. 

Just wash them. Soaks don't really do all that much outside of shrinking the denim. To really clean them you need some detergent and agitation, which is probably a good idea after 5-6 months of wear. 

www.imgur.com/a/FdZXf

I've been wearing a pair of N&FxBlueOwl Japan Heritage 2's for 10 months. Never washed. A few soaks. I was looking for something with more room in the thigh as I've been working out now and the Japan heritages are too tight for work especially. Need washed but even with a soak at this point they would be unbearably tight for a couple weeks.

Current measurements of my size 33 Japan Heritage 2's: waist: 34 1/4 thigh: 11 1/8 knee: 8 1/8

My complaint about these is mostly the tightness overall, espesually the thigh & low rise.

Now here's whats weird to me, this is selfedges measurements of the 30bsps in 34, compared to what I measure on the right.

waist: 34.7 - 35.5 thigh: 12.3 - 12.5 knee: 9.2 - 10 leg opening: 8.0 - 7.5 ?

Completely too big. With the measurements provided I knew they'd be bigger than I'm used to but with the actual measurements they are very baggy. I can comfortable put both hands in the waist.

I'f someone can help me out and direct me into the right direction for a pair that would better suit me? Maybe 21bsp in 33? Or would I be better off sizing down two sizes to 32 in the 30bsp? But I can't really trust the measurements online for this pair.

Great denim and patch I must say 3sixteen, Just the fit that kills it for me. I appreciate any input.

@vince24L: The fit of your new 30BSP's actually looks pretty good to me. A hem will definitely take care of the excess bagginess from the knee down. If you have some room in the waist, I would suggest sticking with the 30BSP and going down 1 or 2 sizes so that the waist is snug.