3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

I would consider them a mid-weight jacket. The waxed canvas blocks wind and rain and the quilted lining adds some body and warmth. It's a good Spring/Fall jacket but probably not warm enough for Winters in really cold areas.

Really want one of the black stadium jackets.
Too bad it's already hot here in Texas.
Maybe they'll be around for the fall.
Are they very heavy or lighter?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the 11bsp has polycore stitching?

Yes, it's cotton-poly-core stitching.

The raw denim subreddit is beginning a year long 120x contest starting april 15th should be fun. It's crazy that 64 people are participating in this.

I actually went ahead and bought a pair of SL-220x. They are ok in thigh, but I'm still hoping for some stretch.

However, I'm considering a slight experiement. They are a tad big in waistband (overall ok over upper part just too big waistband). This is helped by a belt ofcourse, but I'm thinking maybe a hot soak (40-45 celcius) would do the trick. Would maybe also get rid of some of the excess length.

Since I don't want them to shrink in thigh, maybe I could soak them while still wearing, and letting them dry whilst fitted? I've done this with a pair of LVC before. Putting stress on thigh area might even increase width?

Is it reasonable to expect any shrinkage at all, or am I just "out sailing" with my thoughts?

They are really nice though, to say the least.

Most all 3sixteen denim is pretty tightly woven, thus the lack of stretch. It also doesn't respond well to one area being shrunken separately. Honestly if they don't fit good now they might be worse after you inevitably have to wash them.

Edited by SuperJackle

I expected my ST-200x to stretch in the thigh area too and they didn't. Don't expect them to stretch much. I wore them for about 4 months trying to stretch them out and washing did not help it. Now they are slightly too slim and stretching them out will make a slight difference to the fit.

I wouldn't do anything to them and consider exchanging them while you can

Edited by noobedloser