3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

No plans as of now but that's not a bad idea since the 30BSP cut is the one we make that fits me the best personally. We'll see...

Do not tease me like this Andrew.

Just got my 34BSPs today. Are these likely to stretch much in the top block (waist and thighs)? Waist is just a bit too tight. I got a size 32, usually a true 33.

We find that our 17oz denim stretches a bit more than our flagship 14.5, so as long as you can button them up you should get 1.5" of stretch in the waist after 2 weeks of wear. You shouldn't have to size up.

Hi,

Is there any updated ETA on the heavyweight 3Sixteen hoodies?

Thanks!

Next week!

Any updates on the ST-44X yet?

Shipping to us from the factory on Friday, so these will also be available next week. Thanks for your patience!

Just bought a pair of 34BSPs from Self Edge LA and I like the new cut.  I went from 21BSPs which were a bit big on me because I thought that they would shrink more for an unsanforized jean and also a ST-100 which is getting repairs from Self Edge after a year and a month of wear. A few fit pics below

C986B588-699A-4A82-9A79-D437D5A913A7.jpg

8E42998F-EAE7-46D5-9C95-AD00F5ED6866.jpg

37BF69B8-2E4F-4B76-97DE-BBE615FA1CF4.jpg

Perfect fit dude! More update pics please.

NECROBUMP

Long story short, we moved and I thought these things were lost. Well they were, until today!

Anyhow, I had done a soak, had them hemmed, popped a button and sent them for repair, got them back, and I'd guess I wore them maaaaaybe 2-3 weeks before they went MIA for a goddamned eternity. I was actually about to buy some new denim when i stumbled upon these in a most ridiculous place, care of dear ol wifey. In fact, my old dog died and the pup in the background wasn't even born in the time these have been gone. (Ignore the workout shirt and the test cuff)

I think it's been since feb 12 that I last wore these.

Here's the initial fit http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/61213-3sixteen-jeans/?p=2646383

It's a celebration!

image_zpsadfd790c.jpg

Edited by grundletaint

I found that he 32 weird guy was very very very similar to the 34 st120x except the 120x has a bigger leg opening

I defintely like the color and everything about the 120x, but will the leg opening effect the tapered fit? I Have smaller calves and generally the a 29 in WG is perfect for me. Do you think a 31 in ST-120x would work? 

I defintely like the color and everything about the 120x, but will the leg opening effect the tapered fit? I Have smaller calves and generally the a 29 in WG is perfect for me. Do you think a 31 in ST-120x would work?

Absolutely.

Just comparing to the 2 size difference between 32 WG and 34 st120x I would assume so

120x from blue owl in 31

* Size 31 (31.25" waist, 10.75" rise, 11.25" thigh, 7.8" knee, 37" inseam, 7.2" leg opening)

WG 29 from blue owl

* Size 29 (31" waist, 10" rise, 11.75" thigh, 8.25" knee, 35.5" inseam, 7.15" leg opening

Hope this helps! Check the thighs though. The 120x has a .5" smaller thigh

Absolutely.

Just comparing to the 2 size difference between 32 WG and 34 st120x I would assume so

120x from blue owl in 31

* Size 31 (31.25" waist, 10.75" rise, 11.25" thigh, 7.8" knee, 37" inseam, 7.2" leg opening)

WG 29 from blue owl

* Size 29 (31" waist, 10" rise, 11.75" thigh, 8.25" knee, 35.5" inseam, 7.15" leg opening

Hope this helps! Check the thighs though. The 120x has a .5" smaller thigh

Wow thanks alot! I guess now its a matter of waiting for a restock. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone speak to the difference between the current Kuroki denim used on the SL-100x, and the old Kaihara denim that they were previously made with? I'm thinking about buying a new pair to replace my old SL-100x, but that Kaihara denim literally took years to start fading for me. They turned out great, but if I do get another pair they will be in a rotation, I can't dedicate 4 years to my next pair...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...