3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Andrew/Johan, will the 140 denim be available in the straight leg cut? I'm down to wait till fall for a cheaper heavyweight jean w/ brown weft.

Damn, those + line jeans are gorgeous clayton.

Edited by JeansTooTight

Just got in a pair of ST-120x shadow selvedge...love them! Was a little skeptical of the men's cut fit at first but I think they will work out just fine. Definitely need to hem a LOT, I know, I'm going to send them for chainstitching probably next week.

Stealth fit pic in the gym locker room

Mj8zdyB.jpg

@adventuretime: Those look great, we have several female customers who wear the ST cut. After the hem, they'll fall very nicely on your boots.

@JeansTooTight: Yes, the 140x indigo/brown denim will come in both SL and ST cuts. The 130x is first to release though, it will be coming out in 2 months.

@Clayton: Great looking 21BSPs.

@adventuretime: Those look great, we have several female customers who wear the ST cut. After the hem, they'll fall very nicely on your boots.

@JeansTooTight: Yes, the 140x indigo/brown denim will come in both SL and ST cuts. The 130x is first to release though, it will be coming out in 2 months.

@Clayton: Great looking 21BSPs.

Thanks! I am really excited to see how these turn out. I am surprised by how well they have stretched to fit my hips--I've had a tough time if you can imagine and I'm not a huge fan of stretchy denim.

Wow, great Reddit interview guys. Good stuff there. Reminds me that I need to pester my 3/11 relief worker friend to post some pictures of his SL-100xs, he's been wearing them over a year and the crotch has a hole and a button's missing. I gave him my old SE05BSPs and I think he's been mostly wearing those lately.

"When it comes down to it, it is truly who we are and what we believe. We didn't become Christians because we thought it would give us success in business. Whether we close up shop tomorrow or continue selling jeans for another 10 years, we'll still believe in Jesus."

Loved this.

Thanks Kyle, appreciate the kind words and we would love to see your buddy's jeans. Let him know that we're happy to replace that button for him. Hope that we get to meet through TFH business in the near future!

Me too. I might be coming with the FH guys to the trade show in July or August, so keep an eye out for me.

I don't know if you're coming to Flat Head's exhibition next month but I should definitely be there!

Edited by Kyle@TFH

Do you oil the patch? It looks very nicely hydrated.

I've used a tub of something called Effax Leder-Balsam on it a few times. No science, just happened to have some in the house. And it smells good.

Edited by el padre

Quick question; for the SL-100x, I've read that most people tend to size one down from true waist (measured below the umbilicus), to account for stretch? Thanks.

I bought the same size I wore in APC NS, which is apparently insane (since 3sixteens don't stretch as much) but I didn't have any problems. They were tight at first but fit perfectly now. My waist measures 31 but I'm wearing a 29, and I can fit my whole fist between my waist and the jeans now.

They'll probably shrink back when I wash them, however. I've been wearing the jeans for nearly 4 months without a wash.

I bought the same size I wore in APC NS, which is apparently insane (since 3sixteens don't stretch as much) but I didn't have any problems. They were tight at first but fit perfectly now. My waist measures 31 but I'm wearing a 29, and I can fit my whole fist between my waist and the jeans now.

They'll probably shrink back when I wash them, however. I've been wearing the jeans for nearly 4 months without a wash.

Do you have any leg muscle whatsoever?

Will the overdyed 211 model still be produced? It's out of stock most places and I can't find much info on it.

We won't be producing that model anymore. We've put up the last of our stock in the 3sixteen web store at a discounted price.