Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Where can I get sugarcanes in the US? The only place I've seen is ebay and buzz ricksons... Thanks!

well, not the us, but still in n. america

klaxon howl here in toronto has sugar cane 47, 55 and okinawas.

he still has many pairs with back pocket stitching as well.

KLAXON HOWL

• 877 Queen St. W.
  • 647-436-6628

although he doesnt have another pair of one wash 32w 47's.. ;)

hello . im going to be ordering my 1st ever pair of sc`s this week sum time, and would luv it if i could get as many opinions as possible, im mad into that old classic original look. iv just discoverd sugar canes after years of searching and buying pairs of shite after shite, trying 2 replicate that classic look, colour and cut. (AT LONG LAST)... im more than likely going to order a pair of 47s as they seem to be what it is im after, and i dont fancy having to send them back. heres the question, im a 30waist and 32 leg.i dont like my jeans TO bulky or baggy, and (not TO tight) but just right, and after reading so much madness on this site i havnt a clue what size to buy or make (one wash or unwashed) 1 ,more thing, how do they fit at the bottom (around the ankles) i see history preservation does bootcut also, has anyone any advice on them???? would really value eveyones veiw. thanks every one....

SUGARCANE 1955 - ONE WASH

GOD DAMN THESE SUGARCANES ARE NICE.

Just one question i need to ask. I bought a size w30 and it fits ok but the length is kind of long(as in 34). I've been reading the shrinking and washing threads but im getting confused as to cold/hot soak them for 4-5 hours.

dscf0493v1dg6.jpg

hi there, lookin to get some new jeans, been reading n reading...

but all the reading just gets me more confused....

i'm lookin for something that fits like apc NS(mine streched out so much i dunno what to do with it), but i like the materials n detailing on SC, is there any from SC that fits close to or exactly like APC NS? was lookin at the okinawas (snakeskin patch), the hawaiis (horse hair patch) can't really tell the diff... didn't try any was just looking.....

or should i be lookin at other brands like imperial or just get another pair of NS?

hi there, lookin to get some new jeans, been reading n reading...

but all the reading just gets me more confused....

i'm lookin for something that fits like apc NS(mine streched out so much i dunno what to do with it), but i like the materials n detailing on SC, is there any from SC that fits close to or exactly like APC NS? was lookin at the okinawas (snakeskin patch), the hawaiis (horse hair patch) can't really tell the diff... didn't try any was just looking.....

or should i be lookin at other brands like imperial or just get another pair of NS?

You're not ready to own Sugar Cane denim.

hello. i see your location is london, where did you buy those from??

I've joined this thread right at the end, so forgive me if I'm covering old ground. I'm based in London and got my Sugar Cane 1947s online from Togged.com. Plus a friend tells me they've just got them back in American Classics in Covent Garden, too. Dunno if that helps.

You're not ready to own Sugar Cane denim.

love that line.

Whoever asked the question, dude, Sugar Cane is not for the emo / skinny rocker look.

If you feel happiest in slim fitting denim, then you're right, you should stick to APC etc, or I heard Skull and Pure Blue or also 'skinny' fit, so maybe try those if you want japanse denim.

I ordered some SC1947s from 2000db last week. The cost, delivered to the UK was $165. That's £86 at current exchange rates.

It costs £160 to buy the same jeans from Togged or American Classics. Basically, it's a lot cheaper to get Sugar Canes directly from Japan than pay the inflated costs in the UK.

Try 'em on first at American Classics and then order from Japan.