Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

How do Union Stars fit? they're on sale on cultizm

I've also got a few pairs personally that i'd like to get rid of...

$135 a pair, shipped anywhere.

^ that's money right thurrr

tell me now, is that the best slubbiest denim ever or what?

considering that these come with a snakeskin patch, the backpockets inner liners have designs on them and even the pocketbags, like you said are selvage.

ggah, i love mine too. after pulling two all nighters in a row with them in my okinawas, i think it's time for some evo pics.

Guest devil.beside.you

^

What do you guys think about the rainbow okinawas though? just got them in, waiting to break them out this summer. gotta finish the ironhearts first!

I tried on the okinawas at take5 jeans in HK in 30 (didn't have stock of 31 or 32 at the time), these were mad tight and they were telling me that after a soak they'd shrink more before stretching out. i decided to wait it out and eventually bought the hawaii's in 32 when they got new stock, mainly because the okinawas were too baggy, though i liked the denim on the okinawas more.

The one-wash hawaiis were just right (im a 32) and they have stretched very minimally in about 2 months of wear. they are still baggier than but i love the material.

Image113-1.jpg

Hey guys

I am contemplating whether I should wash these. It is very cold and gloomy outside so hang drying them is not an option (it's doable)

if I should wash them, how should I wash them? I know it's a pretty subjective question, but I just want to have a general opinion.

wash it in warm? hot? cold water?

delicate wash?

permanent press?

hand wash?

^ these are all modes in my washing machine. I don't want to wash and loose my whiskers and combs since it took me awhile to get them.

SC_Okinawas

Size 28

2 soaks

5/6 months of wear

Picture041.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture039.jpg

My personal experience with sugarcanes is that they hold indigo VERY well. It's really NOT gonna kill you to wash those.

Inside out, cold water, gentle cycle, use Dr Bronners or Free & Clear or organic detergent.

Tumble dry low, else hang dry

hot wash these with little detergent in permanent press mode. I thought it would help decrease the wrinkling so I don't loose my combs and whiskers. I don't know what did it, either the washing cycle or the 40 min drying cycle.

oh well, I don't care. The colors are still great if anyone was wondering! the size is back to my liking. taking these to snowboarding tomorrow!

try the rakuten store Vari

they ship to the us

and have a $1 = 100 yen promotion going on right now

i've never ordered from them myself

so i don't know how much shipping is or if there are any import fees

but i don't think the prices can be beat

http://74.125.93.104/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=ja%7Cen&u=http://item.rakuten.co.jp/vari/c/0000001153/&usg=ALkJrhgRX0y4l31PtJnPZ9jtYbqd0pQ6bA