Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Why did you have to ruin the mood with knowledge?

Now that should be a slogan on the front of a superfuture denim thread themed t-shirt or at least adopted by some hip company as their motto. Homer Jay would be proud of that one, or at least the Simpsons writers would be.

Max Power you actually have a sense of humour, are you sure you're 100% German?

P.S. I fixed your typo.

Now that should be a slogan on the front of a superfuture denim thread themed t-shirt or at least adopted by some hip company as their motto. Homer Jay would be proud of that one, or at least the Simpsons writers would be.

Max Power you actually have a sense of humour, are you sure you're 100% German?

P.S. I fixed your typo.

HAHAHAHAHHAH

^MF supplementing his very limited knowledge with the power of Google would be more accurate, but thanks Bradl, I did have to cobble together a few sources to produce that!

You could have totally played it off, would never have known!

Does anyone the names of the farmers who watered the cotton plants and exactly how much water and sunlight the plants were exposed too?

So I was trying to have a genuine discussion on denim related topics since Samurai is charging a premium for it and yet there is this sort of response from this ass wipe.

guess the only acceptable posts these days are sizing questions, fit pics and where to cop?

Thanks to those that have attempted to contribute.

So I was trying to have a genuine discussion on denim related topics since Samurai is charging a premium for it and yet there is this sort of response from this ass wipe.

guess the only acceptable posts these days are sizing questions, fit pics and where to cop?

Thanks to those that have attempted to contribute.

I think you took a joke a teensie bit too serious.

I think by August it'll be time to aquire some jeans for next Autumn/ Winter.

Good job I preordered the OG710 a couple of weeks back ;)

Had a hunch they might be interesting.

As a side note I'm going true to size (tag size) so a 33 for me.

Thanks for the google work and cotton info guys. It's interesting to learn of these small projects and see the reality of building a fabric & jean literally from the ground up. It is very commendable not to mention dedicated.

Sure we'll all be well rewarded with some excellent denims.

How often can you can pin-point the exact people responsible for the sourcing of the materials, design, construction, branding & retailing of your jeans - all under one roof (company). Cool.

Roll on August!

has anyone ever had their jeans chain stitched from Yuichi (Pirates). He said he uses a Toyota chain stitch machine.  It seems like the hem can achieve a similar roping effect as a union special. any thoughts or experiences out there?

I am so dead, gave my 710 a spin after hot soaking it and wearing it for 3 days because i wanna get all the shrinkage out, to my horror, i leave a tissue pack in my back pocket and the whole jeans is stained with bits of tissue everywhere. Managed to get it all off with a brush but my hands are full of indigo now, will it affect the jeans overall?

Hey chaps, has anyone visited the samurai store/s in Japan? I'm heading there for ten days on holiday and I'll be in Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka.

Anyone have tips/directions on where to shop?

i was at the samurai shop in jan this year. its quite a walk from the train station. also the whole namba, shinsaibashi area has a few denim/ amerikanji stores. then there's studio d artisan, evisu, denime amongst a few others.