Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

All of the above - did order and pre-order from BiG, 2nd, Take5, PSA and a few others via mail, rakuten or otherwise.

Most of them will not credit/refund you, but will try their best to work with you on a solution.

When shipping to Germany you will most likely be hit by Customs and VAT - prepare yourself mentally...

BiG does returns and I was never hit with customs with their shipments so far. But that is probably just luck. They offer an awesome service, but when you account Customs and VAT, you might as well order from DC4.

Can i just avoid the VAT and Customs with just marking down the price on my shipment? 

You can try that but that won't guarantee you it actually will happen. Sometimes it works, most of the time it won't work. Custom officers aren't that dumb.

Works fairly well for NA. But Euro custom agents seem a lot more strict.

yep- UK customs are very strict. I bought something last week taking advantage of the free shipping offer on Rakuten (plus asked for the value to be marked low), but on arrival in the UK i've been charged VAT on a combination of both the value of the items & the postage, plus the usual handling charge on top of that.

The buggers. :angry:

And Parcelforce seem to be given free reign to charge silly amounts for doing very little.

The axis of evil. <_<

I'll drop you a pm.

Edit: Apparently i'm unable to send you a message after all. Not entirely sure why :(

Edited by Mr Black

I'll drop you a pm.

Edit: Apparently i'm unable to send you a message after all. Not entirely sure why :(

me too.  any chance I can get some info regarding cost, shipping to uk, how i go about pre-ordering . cheers. 

Some information regarding the 16oz organic cotton line-up, MaxP shared with me via Yuichi

Release dates:

710 - July

0500 - August

5000 - October

3000 - November

Price (at least for the 710) is 32,000 Yen duty-free

No pics or more details so far

hmmmm this sounds tempting....

Am I right in thinking the 0500's are somewhere between the 710's and 5000's in terms of fit? I think I've been scared off from my original idea of some S003jp by my recent PBJ xx-012 acquisition - I can go no slimmer - but still have room for more Samurai... This could be just the thing.

b_F - keep terrorising edmond for more details !