supertalk6
gimmegimme

Samurai Jeans

they will sell it. but I can't guarantee you that they have full stock in december

Yah thanks but I am much more interested in Trying on some samurais and buy a pair when I am going to Berlin.

I need to know if there are stockists or not :=)

Thank you very much for your answer, well I hope to try some pairs on, I am from France, but currently living in Italy for 6months internship and stuff.

when will you be there exactly? I'll ask Daniel this evening when dc4 receives the next shipment

Will be here from 27th of December to 2nd of Jan 2012

i'm gonna go with the black shadows they look insane especially with the black patch. i was gonna get the 32oz naked and famous and now im seriously considering buying the black shadows instead

anyone with experience with the s001jp model? i picked up a pair to take home to aus, and in my travels i think i've shrunk some. the 31 i got is probably slightly big around the waist, have not soaked or done anything yet. but wondering if the denim shrink a fair bit with a nice boiling hot soak/shower for a while?

dependent on the answer i may have to let them go in the market. i feel like a 30 would've been spot on for me... or if anyones a 31 and wants to take em off me happy to do a deal and let them go much cheaper than the 370 aud i paid for them..

suggestions? try the hot soak/wash/shower first?

hot soak in the hottest tap water you can get. then wait - chances are you'll put the weight back on with summer drinking.

i'll give it a soak, im normally a no soak till i get a few months wear so this will be different... football preseason kicks in soon for me so might have to just eat more. ha.

^they are unsanforized so will shrink a decent amount

is there a difference in the actual denim between those two models?

no, the same 17oz black denim on both

^if you're planning for some [really] hot soaking, slap some leather conditioner/oil on the patch, so as not to f*ck up the leather.

'have no idea of your fit preference, but soo1jp is in 5000 silhouette & the denim stretches out from wear, down the line. if you prefer the SLIM side on the 5000s, which is why i think you're apprehensive right now, you need to SD1.

Edited by BrownMetallic

ah.. great info and pretty much spot on. i want a little bit more room than my 710's currently gave me cause i went 29 in that and they are great but just a tad on the tight side in the crotch thigh area, the nice man at hinoya kept saying they'd shrink 2" whch is why i went with the 31 but then wasn't predicting that i'd lose some weight also.

thanks for that mate!

@robbeec

i have the s001jp and i found that there was not a huge amount of shrinkage - and what there was basically stretched back out after wearing for a few week.

i am generally a 32 waist, but play laot of sport and have large thigs so i have to size up too a 33. If i recall correctly I did an initial cold soak in the washing machine with no spin, then 2 x hot soaks in the bath (only hot water out of the tap) for about an hour each.

attempted to take some pics of my sams today...didn't turn out too great ^_^

dscn0078y.jpg

dscn0086d.jpg

dscn0100w.jpg

dscn0084z.jpg

dscn0104n.jpg

dscn0101z.jpg

dscn0079b.jpg

Damn Pat, my pair become nothing compare to you. Damn.

Well, this is mine.

S710vx

19 days

DSC02630.jpgDSC02633.jpg