Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

newp: so there is no shrink on the waist ? after soak air dry them ? or in the sun ? im gonna soak my pair soon. =)

Yeah, dried them in the night actually (soaked them in the evening), at morning they was dry already after 2 hours in the sun. Waist has shrunk a bit but not too much, and stretched afterwards.

does 2nd still ship international? 710s are like 80 cheaper and tax is included so its way better of a deal than BiG. do i need a proxy?

do they hem? i guess that is the benefit of going to BiG and i can try them on but idk

2nd still ships international I think shipping to me (canada) was 50$ on top of th price of the jeans.

If you want easier (English) communication, order from www.kaizoku-pirates.com

I found that Yuichi usually takes less money for shipping and he even sometimes give discounts on shipping (ok, haven't ordered from him the last year).

And if you only see one-wash jeans at his website, just contact him and ask for raw. he can organize that for you

I just ordered from e2nd this week without a proxy and also in the past. I do it by cross-referencing about 6 different translator machines and carefully choosing the way I word things and form sentences. Also when you describe exactly what you want there is a pattern they want you to follow and they tell you how your paying, you wont have a choice at first. I`m in the UK so this is the cheapest way by far and tons of choice of Samurai and Flathead.

My pair was ordered from 2nd as well. Tax wasn't included, at least for EU (17% on VAT has hit me pretty painfully). Haven't encountered any problems with communication, just make simple and short sentences and it will be okay.

Will they not mark as a gift and low value? If not in the UK buying from 2nd you'd be better off using a proxy like Sutocorp who will charge 8% plus 4% paypal. And make it easy to order.

The dude is cool, thats all I can say because who knows what folks are watching these forums...

Congrats Flo

Perfectly pictured denim evolution!!!

samurai s5000 21oz. 20 days of construction work 5 days a week. still deciding if i want to enter these into the heavy weight comp. dont know if i can wait a whole month to wear them again. the electric blue is starting show and it makes me want to wear them more and more

image_2_zps8f860559.jpeg

8ad7339d-d132-4baf-a8f7-d836543cb710_zpsd4c91761.jpg

image_zpse66a2272.jpeg

image_1_zps6d407d5e.jpeg

photo_zps4bad5a51.jpg

Edited by drew_breeze

samurai s5000 21oz. 20 days of construction work 5 days a week. still deciding if i want to enter these into the heavy weight comp. dont know if i can wait a whole month to wear them again. the electric blue is starting show and it makes me want to wear them more and more

Would love to see the denim evolution on those construction work pants during the contest used the hard way

yea I've had them since the new year. wore them out in tahoe for a wild weekend. mixed them on and off with my other samurais and flat heads. Then once i started work again, been wearing them monday through friday during room additions, bout 5-8 hours a day.

image_2_zps8f860559.jpeg

8ad7339d-d132-4baf-a8f7-d836543cb710_zpsd4c91761.jpg

image_zpse66a2272.jpeg

image_1_zps6d407d5e.jpeg

photo_zps4bad5a51.jpg

its epic,im used 1 month but not like that :(