Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

blue shadows look great , would love to pick up a pair but i just bought my first house and i can see myself broke for the next year , the indonesian contest jeans look awesome the dual colour stitching realy makes me want a pair

where are you guys seeing pictures of the arcs? would like to see some before making a decision..

im currently torn between a pair of Ooes, Warehouse 660, Cloud Denim and this.

You can just catch a piece of it in the leather detail on the BIG site.

I agree completely ran and think that's likely the reason BIG didn't offer a full shot of the back pockets. I like everything else about the jean - I guess an option is to remove the arc.

edit - another reason this community is so valuable - I'd have missed that detail, bought the jeans and been dissatisfied.

With my Devil's Fit on the disabled list following a sudden, season-threatening crotch blowout last thursday night, Sammies are off the bench pitching relief.

dscf0196f.jpg

I had pretty much decided to sell these, not having really worn them in 6 months. They were always a little oversized on me, and that was before I lost a little weight.

Yet now they have a sort of full-on anti-fit thing going, a slight improvement from merely too big, so I'm having second thoughts. Plus they are rediculously comfortable.