Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

My Lot 10 measured tag size when raw, which was my actual waist size. After a hot soak they were pretty tight (read too small) in the waist but stretched out with no problem.

Now, with my actual waist 1-2" bigger, they are still comfortable in the waist.

this. i have lot 10 also

i think you will be fine as long as the rise is good on the 0500. they stretch back out fast in the waist

^niiice job, Satya! i got the s001jp that were temporarily relegated to the "bench"__ they're back ob rotation now.

just to share: the denim on these do not have as much slub as Sams are known for... but, as you keep wearing them, you can't ignore the promise/possibility of an imminent [fabulous] vertical falling.

I have just started wearing my s001jp lot 13s again after a month or 2 off (was on an overseas holiday and didn't take them). How have you found the leg twist on your pair? the left leg selvage on mine has rotated approx. 8-9cm clockwise towards the front of my foot.

evolution is fairly slow for me as i generally wear them 2 times a week in an office.

hey guys if i could get a quick price check that would be great

got a pair of samurai s003jp's tagged size 29, soaked hot when I first got them, worn a few times but not very much coloring

if you guys think ill even be able to sell these whats a fair price i can give someone? thanks. they retail for $375

dsc0019vn.jpg

dsc0021ct.jpg

dsc0023lnc.jpg

SD = sized down.

In relation to my body when I took the pic, the 710 were sized down 2 sizes (my true waist 35, tag size 33). When I bought them it was only sized down one but already then rather too slim for my thighs.

I suggest to go TTS or size down 1 if you have slim thighs (which you most likely have)

SD = sized down.

In relation to my body when I took the pic, the 710 were sized down 2 sizes (my true waist 35, tag size 33). When I bought them it was only sized down one but already then rather too slim for my thighs.

I suggest to go TTS or size down 1 if you have slim thighs (which you most likely have)

actually could you clarify what you mean by true waist size? do you measure above your hip bones?

i mean that where my jeans usually sit (on the hip bones themselves) im about a 31. should i go for the 31 tagged 710s?

normally the waist is measured 2" below your navel.

when I refer to my true size i'm talking about the circumfence of my body where my jeans sit (and I normally wear them no matter if high,mid or low rise) and that is a bit aboce my hip bone..and that point measures 35"

I'd rather give you the advice to take 30, if your measurement is really 31". the waist will stretch

if you want room, go or the 31.

most guys (especially in your waist region) are fond of slimmer fits so sizing down is what they do.

yes a soak and further washes will shrink it but they are able to stretch back and even past their raw measurements in the waist. hence the waist isn't the biggest problem on the 710, the thighs are

and that's size 29, right?

well I have no personal experience with the S003JP but if your only problem was the low rise on that model you could also take size 29 in the S710XX (just judging from BiGs measurements).

IMO size 31 is out of question as the size 29 in the S003JP already looks slim straight and not skinny/tapered. Size 31 in the S710XX would be way bigger

well the waist was far too tight on the s003jps as well. maybe this is because i was trying to sag them lower, or i just didn't wear them enough to stretch it out but it was wayy too tight. and the waist size on tagged 29 s003jps is actually 31. the waist size on tagged 29 710s is a 30, so if the actual 31 waist was too tight i don't wanna take chances with an actual 30, which is why i was thinking something along the lines of an actual 32 would be good.

do you have any opinions on the fit in the pic though? would be nice to get a 2nd opinion i guess

I think the fit was fine...less slimmer than I normally see the S003JP. That's why I thought a S710XX size 31 would be too big in the leg. But then I don't exactly know what fit you are after

I assume you soaked the S003JP right? And don't rely too much on BiG's waist measurements. What does your S003JP measures right now in the waist?

yea they've been soaked once.

right now it seems the waist is a little under 31

which would explain why its skin tight on me. a little uncomfortable i guess

I am happy with the way the legs fit, I just still find myself wishing the rise would sit lower. think i should go for the 710?