Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I hope you guys don't mind sharing the jeans I just received,

A pair for Darahkubiru contest in 2 weeks time

S710vx, 17oz zero denim fabric in 710 cut with special details.

front

3-1.jpg

back

4-1.jpg

Red tab with inverted 'A' at coin pocket + peek-a-boo selvedge

5-1.jpg

Lot IDC11 with blue ink leather patch and double stich dual tone orange and yellow yarn

6-1.jpg

Yes, hidden arc like s710bk

7.jpg

Red and White (Indonesia flag) herringbone pocket bag with Nogami signature

8.jpg

Zero denim fabric and selvedge

10.jpg

Dark navy yarn for inseam and hem

11-1.jpg

fit pic

fitpic_pre_soak1.jpg

Hope you guys like it, because I really do:D

I hope you guys don't mind sharing the jeans I just received,

A pair for Darahkubiru contest in 2 weeks time

S710vx, 17oz zero denim fabric in 710 cut with special details.

front

3-1.jpg

back

4-1.jpg

Red tab with inverted 'A' at coin pocket + peek-a-boo selvedge

5-1.jpg

Lot IDC11 with blue ink leather patch and double stich dual tone orange and yellow yarn

6-1.jpg

Yes, hidden arc like s710bk

7.jpg

Red and White (Indonesia flag) herringbone pocket bag with Nogami signature

8.jpg

Zero denim fabric and selvedge

10.jpg

Dark navy yarn for inseam and hem

11-1.jpg

fit pic

fitpic_pre_soak1.jpg

Hope you guys like it, because I really do:D

wow those are really nice, where'd you get them? link?

sufu help me..

I am a long time lurker and have just decided that I need some S710VX in my life but I am mad confused with lot numbers and hot soaking and other stuff.

My current rotation is 34 New Cures, 34 RRL Slim Boot, 34 Edwin Sen. My waist is a tiny shade over 36.

Do I buy a size 36? Help me out people.

sufu help me..

I am a long time lurker and have just decided that I need some S710VX in my life but I am mad confused with lot numbers and hot soaking and other stuff.

My current rotation is 34 New Cures, 34 RRL Slim Boot, 34 Edwin Sen. My waist is a tiny shade over 36.

Do I buy a size 36? Help me out people.

Measure your favorite jeans at the waist and thigh. The thigh measurement is the most important. 710's will shrink about 1/3 to 1/2 inch in the thigh and about 1.5 inches or so in the waist. The waist will easily stretch back out to pre-wash measurement or even a bit more if necessary.

Dont worry you will never walked alone .Welcome . VX model shrink and streatch like hell. stick with this threads. Im also learn alot from it.Samurai spirit hell yeah.

unfortunately i do not have any pics or size comparison. but i have handled this belt before while in japan. tried them on and they're a really heavyweight and thick belt. even the buckle is twice your size of a normal buckle. :eek:

Thanks! Might get one for the S0500 contest, but I dislike too thick buckles. But I can change it, when I want, so I'll go for it.

Im thinking of getting the Black Shadows when they come out(wanted to Black Knights but they will never return :(). My waist size is a 28 or a 29. If the measurements are the same as the Blue shadow then I would get a 28(29 inch waist before soaking). After I soak them Im sure they will fit great, but Im worried they will stretch out past my waist size. Can anyone chime in and confirm or deny this? It'll be my first pair of more expensive denim and I dont wanna screw it up

I will not dare to contradict b_F, who (and I'm NOT ironic here!!!) is THE leading authority far and afield on Sammies.

So, with all due restraint: I think the cuffed version looks okay, too. Stacked does look rather weird and less then favourable, they are simply too long for that.