Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Does that mean you won't be selling your new jeans within a year?

Amazing..

Exactly. Btw, the only reason I sell my jeans is cause I don't have enough money to ever buy another pair. Otherwise if I had a job that payed well I would have a nice collection of denim.

Edit: I will be keeping them though haha.

good idea!! laxlife1234!

Thanks, but it isn't mine. It is Bokkepots! It is a good idea though, I personally wouldn't ever of thought of it.

I just don't understand??? 1. Why are still making jeans under 19ozs? and, 2. Why a indigo edition, instead of one with black stitching, and the other with golden stitching? Oh well, I guess I should be happy I'm finally getting a couple of pairs of new jeans...

Why are still making jeans under 19ozs?

ha ha, not everyone has gone over to the glorious dark side of heavy denim yet. I've recently been buying up heavier denim this past year but today I was just trying on some of the lighter fare from Naked and Famous and I realize it is sometimes a breath of fresh air to have on something light and airy. Especially in this heat.

and some other details like diferent stitiching colors and such.

edit: or just read this ;)

Limited Edition Blue in Green collaboration "Shadow" series, a two part production using Samurai's S710 silhouette and cut for the first time in their 17oz selvage "Zero" denims in Indigo and Black. This first edition is the Blue Shadow model which features the Indigo Zero denim, Royal Blue pocket stitch and patch detailing, Jin model buttons at the fly front, Jin model front pocket bags, and Copper rivets.

i can help you with a lil detail b_F :)

here is the sample of Indonesian Samurai contest pair.

17oz zero denim in 710 silhouette, 2 stitching colors (yellow and orange), donut buttons, Samurai tab on coin pocket, 2 pocket bag colors (red and white herringbone)

BIGcontest005.jpg

BIGcontest007.jpg

BIGcontest008.jpg

BIGcontest006.jpg

courtesy of darahkubiru.com

interesting pair eh?

Does the zero denim fade as quickly as the standard 19oz. 710 denim? Anyone's thoughts on the differences in general? This pair is super tempting.

That light blue samurai arc :cool:, I'm cool with my elements though. Done looking at jeans for hopefully the next 2 years.