Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I'm thinking of getting a pair of Sams. I'm a W29, currently wearing Imperial dukes W29.

Is the S710XX fit similar to the dukes? Should i go TTS?

Currently i'm considering the S710XX and S510XX.. Which model should i go for? I'm actually quite slim.

in between the S710XX and S0510XX, there are the S5000VX and S0500XX on which you should take a look before taking a step too big.

if they measure 32" now you might be not a true size 29 or you sag them very low. if you plan to wear the S710XX at the same spot, then you should take at least a 30 (IMO)

Looking to get a pair of these...

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3517&category_id=&manufacturer_id=56&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

How much do these stretch? And is it possible to remove the cinch-back if I wanted to?

well you could cut of the cinch back..or try to remove the stitching and the rivet but that would be harder.

the USDA model has shown some pairs with really great fadings!

24oz VX denim isn't out yet...

yikes...i just remember, when its come to sammys you are the best man to refer with.Thanks .:o

And im glad to see Megatron post ,about 21oz.vx denim..body armor.

well you could cut of the cinch back..or try to remove the stitching and the rivet but that would be harder.

the USDA model has shown some pairs with really great fadings!

They sent me a photo of how it would look cut off and it looked fine. I'm hoping my skinny Tanner can cover it up. First pair of Samurais so it's pretty exciting none the less. If you have any photos for these exact pairs, that would be great.