Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

you paid 100 bucks? wtf

Well, 85$ for the job and $15 for shipping. I naturally expected some top notch results. Kind of made me lose interest with these but let's see what they have to say and even though it's a let down I guess I can wear them un-cuffed.

why did you do that? pretty stupid IMO.

I don't want to destroy the leg openings by dragging them under my heels, there's no chain stitch service where I live and apart from the originally wide leg opening of the S5000s, I really like the cut and the denim. That's why.

I went through quite a few places but most couldn't do the tapering, just stitching the leg opening.

Kind of a cross post but fuck. Here's what happened to new 5000s after sending them to get tapered, paying $100 for the job and giving instructions to keep the selvedge width as close to the original as possible

How can they taper from the selvedge side and keep the selvedge width close to the same? Impossible. You just needed to tell them to use only the inner seam and to not touch the selvedge line.

make cut offs.

How can they taper from the selvedge side and keep the selvedge width close to the same? Impossible.

Never said they could. I also didn't ask them to do that. It seems that telling them to keep the selvedge width as close to the original was a very bad idea.

You just needed to tell them to use only the inner seam and to not touch the selvedge line.

I did. The repair instructions they wanted included a picture of jeans where I was supposed to mark the points of "repair". I marked the leg openings and the inner seam. Quite clear instructions if you ask me.

I can't fully blame them and I'll just see what they say about the misconception. Seems like I'm just going to wear them un-cuffed.

Hi all,

This one here is just for verification. I ordered a pair of S710 in size 29 from 2nd (Rakuten). I took my Copper Labels Momotaro for reference, which are tagged 28 (One Wash) and measure around 29 inches at waist. They fit perfect.

Did I take the right size for the Sams?

I don't want to destroy the leg openings by dragging them under my heels, there's no chain stitch service where I live and apart from the originally wide leg opening of the S5000s, I really like the cut and the denim. That's why.

I went through quite a few places but most couldn't do the tapering, just stitching the leg opening.

But you ended up shipping them off somewhere. If you shipped them to get tapered, you probably could have shipped them somewhere to get chainstitched....no?

I hope Yuichi already pre-ordered size 34 for me in the S5000VX24oz. So I hope I'll be onbioard with you guys.

@Piou-Piou: that is probably the most often asked question and I'm sure you would find the answer in this thread. as I don't own the APC NS, I can't really comment but I think you could look into the S710XX...