Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

So I decided to snap a few quick shots of my s5000X 21oz. They almost a year and a half old and washed rigorously once by hand in my bathtub. I have also performed some minor surgery on the right rear pocket where my wallet poked through. I took the denim that I had left over from the hemming and made a double thick patch and sewed it in.

Picture12.png

Picture10-1.png

Picture11.png

pair number 2 - s5000vx - about the same wearing/washing rotation as the USA's but these have held their colour a lot more and are newer - can't remeber exactly but would guess 18 months +. Just had them re-tailored for slim fit too so will take a beating this summer.:)

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

hi i got a questioni have a 710 right now and i think i got wrong size i got a jean size 33 but my wasit is 36. mine jeans ive been wearing for 2 week everyday and the whisker are little not so many whisker. my friend he been wearing 710 for 1 month whisker started to show he went true to size while i sized down alot. do you know why my whiskers are little? is it becasue i have it to tight on my thigh adn causes little whiskers i only have like 2 creaased lines comepared to everyone else hey have 5 help?

hi i got a questioni have a 710 right now and i think i got wrong size i got a jean size 33 but my wasit is 36. mine jeans ive been wearing for 2 week everyday and the whisker are little not so many whisker. my friend he been wearing 710 for 1 month whisker started to show he went true to size while i sized down alot. do you know why my whiskers are little? is it becasue i have it to tight on my thigh adn causes little whiskers i only have like 2 creaased lines comepared to everyone else hey have 5 help?

This is some serious noob shit right here. lol. But seriously. My rule of thumb is to err on the big side with jeans. your 710s will probably continue to shrink for 3-4 washes. Sizing correctly can be tough, but you can always wear jeans that are a little baggy. however, once they get too small your jeans are uncomfortable as hell and you look like an idiot. Sell them and go true to size. you'll be much happier in the long run.

this is hilarious, i'm excited for more.

xpost from waywtd

WWYWLN - what were you wearing last night

pretty blah, and the only picture of me i could find from that night

5447340660_9e870309a0_b.jpg

wool beanie

dumb facial expression

thrift harris tweed coat

thrift shetland wool sweater

samurai 0500xx - super old, lost track of how long i've worn them

comfy/shitty 3 year-old vans (novis)

cheap bottle of wine for the drunk

lagunitas imperial stout for after the wine (novis)