Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Ordered a pair of s710 w/ black arcs and red tab from 2nd a few days back in sz. 30. Hopefully will be getting them this or next week. Shipping usually has been pretty quick from overseas for me. I'll post up some pics when they come in and they get soaked!

Quick Evo update. 17oz 5000vx at 4 months. Tried to white balance it right but they came out too light. Picture the blues a good bit darker. At least this was the first time I've taken jeans pics and the Light areas showed through. Love these jeans. A few days away from a crotch repair because one half is getting threadbare.

DSCF0128.jpg

DSCF0126.jpg

DSCF0125.jpg

DSCF0124.jpg

And now seeing them big, sorry for the blurriness. New cam and still not used to the settings at all.

crap, what does that guy do to get those kind of fades and creases? Inquiring minds would like to know!

A ton of starch? To get wear like that, I'm thinking your jeans need to start out super rigid and stay that way.

mine don't look that good but were definitely on that path before I had to stop wearing them in the georgia heat :(

24oz rht stays insanely rigid, to the point where creases you get from bending stick around when you stand straight up.

on the other hand that's maybe the way the 24 denim evolves

I missed that those were the 24 oz jean. Yeah, their thickness and weight (and the natural rigidity because of it) alone may have been the key to that type of fading.

after seeing all these 710's i caved and bought a pair after promising no more jeans for a year(bought far too much denim this year) . with my take5 members discount they ended up the same as japanese retail which was nice

So I got my S710XX Lot 13 w/ black arcs+red tab in the mail yesterday from 2nd and had a chance to take a quick fit pic pre soak. I'm liking the fit so far and am looking forward to soaking them. The 19oz fabric makes the buttoning a bit of a pain. Especially the lowest one. I thought my FH1001 was annoying at first to button:rolleyes: Other then the button thing they are really comfortable already.

DSC01126.jpg

A nice little bonus was the mousepad they sent me :) Not something I ever use but think I will start using one :)

DSC01125.jpg