Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I'm normally a thirty but I kind of second guessed myself when I ordered them, I'm about 5'11 and 150 pounds. Hopefully the thirties I get will still have the uh, the thing on em. Editing previous post for super secrecy.

You should size down 1 on the S5000, zero denim stretches like crazy. I went to true to size and hated the fit after awhile. Lots of hip flare.

Thanks all. Yea the fit is good, and the fades are much more pronounced, my only regret is that there are some annoying creases on the lower legs. However they're not that noticeable and will probably appear less so in time. Probably only gonna hand wash from now on though. (that was the slightly-after-4-month-wash btw)

Hey guys. I saw someone post some fitpics of what he called Samurai s5000ai-10sp

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.php?p=2903538&postcount=1

I could not find this exact model on the list of models at the beginning of this thread. I really like the cut and I am wondering how it compares to the Momotaro 0201s. Can anyone compare the two?

It was last year's limited edition (500 pairs) 10 year anniversary jean. Bamboo ink X natural indigo.

I have a pair and they've been kind of a letdown - the material wont hold any stitching and it breaks really easily.

i don't want to size down on anything, overly tight fits arn't appealing to me, I think I'll do right by a size thirty.

Suit yourself. The S5000 is a very straight cut and baggy imo. Sizing down 1 isn't to achieve an overly tight fit, cos I'm not down with that either. You do it because the waist will stretch like crazy.

But do what you will.

same dude on there as here

Hey guys. I saw someone post some fitpics of what he called Samurai s5000ai-10sp

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.php?p=2903538&postcount=1

I could not find this exact model on the list of models at the beginning of this thread. I really like the cut and I am wondering how it compares to the Momotaro 0201s. Can anyone compare the two?

height= 5'11" :: weight= 180 lbs approx. :: jeans size= W33x32, 33-34 w/cuffs [ i don't stack ]

Samurai s5000ai-10sp :: 17oz natural indigo dyed :: TTS @W33

s5000ai-10spFit.jpg

initial 2 hotsoaks

5000ai-10spFITx.jpg

@4.5 mos [effective wear] x 3 hotsoaks x 0 wash :: current measurements : w= 34, ins= 33.5 , f/r= 10, b/r= 14.25, u/t= 12, kn= 9, l/o= 8.25

Samurai s710 :: 19oz :: TTS @W33 lot 9 [could've sized down 1]

710fit.jpg

2.5 yrs :: current measurements : w= 34, ins= 33.75 , f/r= 11, b/r= 14.5, u/t= 12, kn= 8.5, l/o= 7.5