Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I don't know what to tell you. I just recently purchased a pair of S710XX Lot 10 from 2nd. People recommend TTS and some said size down 1 if you got skinny legs but I did the opposite. I sized up 1 and it is nearly impossible to button up the buttons and they haven't even been soak yet......i'm pretty disappointed.

just a question, do you really know your true waist size or did you just size up from your other pants size?

a quick question... are the S710xx2nd restocked in rakuten or are they a limited time run?

they were limited to 100 pairs

That 24oz denim is crazy.

Anyone interest in a pair of 30x36 LOT 10 s5000bk's(arc's and tabs)? One wash maybe a month of wear. I'm not going to be able to wash these as much as needed and have them still fit they way I like if at all. Would consider trading for a pair of Sams in a 32-34 depending on the cut.

either those back pockets were put on the butt incorrectly or the denim is causing the top to fold awkwardly.

Denim is beautiful though.

I have a pair of 24oz as well and my back pockets are perfect... that's a fuckup right there.

You know. I probably wouldn't have cared about that shit a year ago, but after reading through Miz's posts and kuniyoshi's wisdom. That is unacceptable now, for me. I would definitely send those back. I assume it doesn't affect the jeans much, but when you're blowing so much money on jeans it seems like you got to demand top notch shit. No matter who is making it.

i think the pocket thing is probably due to the extreme weight of the denim. imagine how thick that shit is when folded over a time or two. i like the ethi coin. i read arabic, not amharic, but i know it when i see it...

mr.switch you're right, if you're putting up big coin for jeans(or anything else) you have to demand quality. kuniyoshi-san really opened my previously untrained eyes to noticing the details that a true shokunen won't ignore while making the jean. just like when i read miz's thread and i looked at the waistband of my sams(SO510xxx19oz2,lot 10), and i hated that the chainstitch didn't go to the end of the waistband. if i had've known better, i would've gotten something else. 45 rpm does the same thing with their waistbands, and for $500+per pair i think thats ridiculous.

doesn't make any sense salaami, as I said I have a pair that I've been wearing for almost a month and the back pockets are normal like any other pair.

The denim is heavy but not mindblowingly thicker than the 21s or anything....

^Thanks. All my other jeans I wash frequently, not these 710bk though. I'm afraid they will be too tight if I wash them, and I don't want them to loose too much color and look washed out either. So they just get warm light handwashes, 2 or 3 so far I think, another one needed soon.

put my 710s through a boiling 1 hr soak + machine hot wash. They finally fit slim!

Lot 12 size 32s. Presoak they measured 32 and were huge on me. Post this 3rd soak + hot dry, they are now 31 and fit slim. I have pre and post fit pics to show later :)

WOW got to play with a sample pair of black knights yesterday at BIG. Black on black on black on black...... nasty. Tried on a pair of the 24oz - the craziest denim I've ever felt. Getting them on was a workout. Gordon was wide-eyed telling me how tough it was to produce and sew denim that thick.

WOW got to play with a sample pair of black knights yesterday at BIG. Black on black on black on black...... nasty. Tried on a pair of the 24oz - the craziest denim I've ever felt. Getting them on was a workout. Gordon was wide-eyed telling me how tough it was to produce and sew denim that thick.

Jealous...

You bastard I'm so stoked to get my pair at the end of this month. Did you pre ordered a pair as well morse.