Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

s3lam

that's dope for only below 5 months of wearing mate, what did you do in your sammy? :)

I basically just wear them to school(sitting around in class)...thats about it...when I first started wearing them it looked like the indigo would hold forever but I have noticed that the fading is becoming more dramatic of late. Kinda wish it would slow down a bit...lol

nice fit , but maybe batter she double cuff it then 1 big cuff like that :D

tried that already, but the cuffs become too thick because of the 16oz fabric, doesn't look nice at all. I actually think it looks good tho, especially with sneakers like the ones she's wearing.

how much???? HOW MUCH??!?!?!?! OHMYGODZ

actually i might just save myself for a new pair later on. but if the price is riiiight....

I have tagged 27 s5000vx's and the waist right now measures 28" after being stretched a tiny bit before I got them. My waist is an actual 29 or slightly more and the jeans just aren't stretching after being worn 3 days straight. Even with 3 buttons done up it isn't that comfortable. Should I cut my losses and sell or try and trade for a size up? Or is there something I can do to force them to stretch a little.

Weird, my girl just picked a pair of 1s up but the waist measured 30 inch instead of 31 and the thigh was 9 instead of 10. Might have to size up now.

well if she didnt have very thin upperthighs, she probably wouldnt fit in the size 1 either. they really stretch a lot after a short period of time though, so now she has enough space to move!

I have tagged 27 s5000vx's and the waist right now measures 28" after being stretched a tiny bit before I got them. My waist is an actual 29 or slightly more and the jeans just aren't stretching after being worn 3 days straight. Even with 3 buttons done up it isn't that comfortable. Should I cut my losses and sell or try and trade for a size up? Or is there something I can do to force them to stretch a little.

Zero denim stretches a lot, you'll be fine

^so you´ll get a prize, ed?

btw: i liked your pair a lot more then the winner´s pair and the guy on 2nd place has obviously pinched a bit imo.

in the end only 24 ppl voted (winner got 5 votes, ed got 3), so this poll isn´t representative at all and could easily be swayed. think it´s really good to have an objective judge for a contest, like we do in the denime.