Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

gimme from what the fellow from sam told me LHT is their softest denim. Feels real smooth to the touch (even raw imo) compared to the other stuff.

intodeep I like the way they fit in your pic but they might fit/look baggier in person like you said. Post more fit pics, but judging from that one pic they look good and that is how geishas should be worn.

Ahh. I am surprised to hear people are liking a baggier fit especially on a gal. And I do sometimes wear raw denim looser. I have a pair of full selvage jeanshops that are looser and have to agree that the honeycomb's are not as nice or concentrated. It has taken me a long time to pull any signifigant indigo fades off of them because they are looser in the thighs and knees. And occasionally I do prefer a denim that is loose, but for these geishas they seem extra loose.

I can almost guarantee if you all saw me on the street in these you would be like holy shit that girl likes her jeans baggy... Hahaha..

But really I do understand what you are saying...Maybe I could give it a shot.

To me there is a difference between loose and baggy, especially on a gal. And those geisha's are too baggy. I prefer a more feminine look, but that's just me. My vote is for taper, or sell...

And I hope you'll keep us posted (with pics!)...

Can anyone explain the differences between BiGs' and Samurais' measurement for the S0500xx. Even by converting BiGs' measurement in inches to cm and comparing it with Samurais', there's still some differences.

BIG measures their jeans differently than Samurai.(from different positions on the actual jeans)

The S526XX2s can be bought through 2nd with the arcs and tabs. They will ship them to the states and they take paypal. I should be getting mine in the mail next week sometime. Great service from 2nd. The total price to the states with shipping was like $265.

www.e2nd.net

My 710's are at roughly 2 1/2 months+ of everyday wear, and I'm thinking about soaking them just to shrink them a little.

will it mess up the fading and the combs?

and i'm not shure what model to go for next, I want a little bit looser model, but not baggy or too relaxed.

a little pic i took of my 710's

I'll post a fit pic tomorrow

sammie710qk2.jpg

So I’ve searched this thread fairly extensively and apologize is this is a uber noobie question, but I recently got a pair of S710BK’s and S5000VX’s from e2nd (They’re GREAT by the way – no proxy – a little tough to deal with just due to us both using Google Translate / Babelfish – but keep the English simple and they’ll get it right).

My question is in regards to soaking. From what I’ve gathered, I should soak prior to wear and the temp is really just dependent on how much I want them to shrink correct? After that just hang dry and start the break in? Again, apologies, but I’ve only rocked Nudies to this point, so I know little about unsanforized denim.

Any help is appreciated and again, I tried to search / read – but didn’t come up with much.

Thank You

you might wanna soak more than once.. i donno - mine didnt shrink ALLTHEWAY.. so i ended up w/ some creases being in weird places. they still look dope tho.

HERE:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=10367

which Came from HERE:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12729

which Came from HERE:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=15

which Came from HERE:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=3

So I’ve searched this thread fairly extensively and apologize is this is a uber noobie question, but I recently got a pair of S710BK’s and S5000VX’s from e2nd (They’re GREAT by the way – no proxy – a little tough to deal with just due to us both using Google Translate / Babelfish – but keep the English simple and they’ll get it right).

My question is in regards to soaking. From what I’ve gathered, I should soak prior to wear and the temp is really just dependent on how much I want them to shrink correct? After that just hang dry and start the break in? Again, apologies, but I’ve only rocked Nudies to this point, so I know little about unsanforized denim.

Any help is appreciated and again, I tried to search / read – but didn’t come up with much.

Thank You

to go with the question few posts above me.

I have been contemplating pulling the trigger on some 710bks

now i know they are unsanforized if i soak them in a tub or luke warm water for say about 2 hours should that be enough?? I read the thread posted above me but didnt find a right answer.

thanks in advance.

maximum wreckage of samurai jeans

hot wash + dryer

please dont do it hand wahs and hang dry is the way to go..

yeah if you hot wash + dryer expect your leather patch to turn into a piece of plastic.

yeah if you hot wash + dryer expect your leather patch to turn into a piece of plastic.

Another piece of advice that really worked out for me was to NOT LET THE JEANS IN THE SPIN CYCLE. Put them in the washer with soap, let them get through the first part. When you hear the water start to drain out, open the lid, take out your jeans, and let the spin cycle run. Once it's finished and it starts to fill up with water again, drop your jeans back in there and let the washer rinse the soap out. Then, same drill when the spin cycle starts again. This will save you a lot of indigo. Don't hang dry them soaking wet: lay them between two towels and soak up as much moisture as you can, then hang 'em.

I like how the van is leaving by the last picture. I wish you did them when the sun was setting. Anyhow, I likey.

kinda looks like thats what he did............

jesus, all this bitching about washing methods..

just machinewash your jeans, they are workwear not some crazy fabric made from tailfeathers from the phoenix bird !