Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Sorry to hijack this thread but the only STF type jeans I ever see discussed are Levi's, Ih and samurai and of the 3 i like ih the most so i figured i'd ask here. i recently got a pair of klaxon howl 15 oz. selvage (toronto based boutique) for a really good price (regularly $275, paid $90) and they're stf.

anyway, i just finished soaking them and while handling them post-soak they made my hands incredibly sticky. The water was a yellowish colour when I took them out and there wasn't any blue in the water at all. Again, i realize these are not ih but they are 'premium japanese denim' so i was just wondering if all of this is normal, and what exactly is happening here? thanks.

I'm actually preferring this fit to your raws. Must feel great to have these back on.

thanks a lot chris and yeah, it somehow was (still is) great to wear these again...though I like the top block fit of my 634s raws a bit better...gives me more space to move and all!...loving both though!

I prefer the raws on him actually, Chris... But these look really good as well!..

Random... IHSH-27 that really should get some more love...

562d1064-1.jpg

HAHAHA!! this is class!

Great updates Seul and Alexx1976

Crosspost from Strike Gold thread from last week about my black overdied IH denim jacket (2 weeks of wear, still like brand new together with my current Strike Gold 1103 (bought second hand with a little bit of wear and 2 weeks of wear since I have them)

Fooling around in front of my office

DSC02762-red.jpg

DSC02763-red.jpg

DSC02764-red.jpg

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Fantastic update seul.

Just crazy slow faders with great look already.

Any front pic?

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Been a long time since I last posted. Here are some sloppy pics of my 301s, started jan 2010.. had 3 washes but i dont wear them too often anymore.

6834187080_20e637a77b_z.jpg

6834184828_56a20713f5_z.jpg

6980317149_94b55387fb_z.jpg

6834190602_2863dd2e6a_z.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I'll try and take a better one soon.

bea16d53.jpg

Those kinds of shiny fadings brings my raw denim blood to cook!!!!