Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Wow, Tommy is a real denim eating monster already. I love it!!!

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Max one more month, indeed... But they're looking pretty good already... Wished I could keep on wearing them but alas...

Yeah wanna see some more updates on these too.

So you just retiire them for the summer time and bring them back to us next fall I hope

can´t wait to see tommy ..

tommy can't wait to see you either Beats, but Pam has tasked me with various home improvement projects to complete before your arrival, any excuse for her to get me working ;)

Wow, Tommy is a teal denim eating monster already. I love it!!!

thats what a crazy 6 year old, who never stops moving, can do to 21oz denim Reudi, hope you are well my friend :D

tommy can't wait to see you either Beats, but Pam has tasked me with various home improvement projects to complete before your arrival, any excuse for her to get me working ;)

thats what a crazy 6 year old, who never stops moving, can do to 21oz denim Reudi, hope you are well my friend :D

Thanks, I'mm doing well and I'm enjoying the Swiss mountains at the moment

^^seul:

Indeed really great fit pics and promising fadings ahead.

My current heavy weight Strike Gold is fading very slowly

I hope I can wear them as long as possible as long as the weather is not too hot

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

I wore them 12 hours straight yesterday, and they look so good now... Much better than in the pics, as in those they just came outta the machine... They've molded back into shape...

Seriously: I can not fathom how brilliant these fecking things are!.. They're airing though as I did some bars, but I'll make sure to post some quick pics soon!.. :ph34r:

Thanks for the kind words, lads!.. :blush:

Now, I know it's bad form to ask a question that's already been answered, but I've been searching here and the ironheart.co.uk forum and haven't found the answer yet. I'll continue ready all 200+ pages, but hoping someone can hit me with a quick answer:

For the IH666s, since they're unsanforized, should I size up or buy TTS? I tried them on in my true size (36) and they fit great, unsoaked of course, whereas th 634s was tighter in the waist. So I guess I also need to know what shrinkage is like in the 666.

Thanks!

Expect about 1 inch of shrinkage in waist and 2.5 inches in the leg.

Meaning: if they fit great but not tight, go TTS. And remember they'll stretch as well, of course...

The 634S'es should be tighter at first since they'll stretch and are sanforised.

Warning, picture heavy post of Tommy IH-MINI, worn since late November 11, no soaks, no washes....

IMG_1707.jpg

^ I looked at that pic for atleast a minute until I realized they were mini's. I was like oh my lord that has got to be the heaviest denim I've ever seen! The smaller dimensions really show how nice IH's quality really is.