Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I am seriously sad and bummed -- I got the very last IHxSE overdyed jean jacket available the other day. I was so excited when it arrived but when I put it on, it was too tight and uncomfortable. I seriously want to cry, the denim looks and feel so awesome but now I guess I have to return it.

Ohh a too small jacket of such a nice kind is really painfull

And I love the shiny fadings coming out slowly

Been lurking for quite awhile, but I figure since someone mentioned the 7301s, I'll go ahead and post my pair. I bike and skate daily, but these seem to be fading really fast. Fades are a lot less apparent IRL, but nevertheless, here they are...(also, I apologize for the iphone quality pictures)

1 month, 9 days, no washes, worn daily

front1m9d-1.jpg

back1m9d-1.jpg

Edited by ercymmt

it's never unbearably hot here, so denim is still pretty manageable even on the warmest days (uncomfortable, but manageable). i imagine the heat can get much worse elsewhere, so i just think about that and tell myself to suck it up whenever i have my doubts. :P i'm still impressed at how breathable the 21oz denim is.

it's never unbearably hot here, so denim is still pretty manageable even on the warmest days (uncomfortable, but manageable)...

...i'm still impressed at how breathable the 21oz denim is.

We've got folks wearing Iron Heart in muuuuch hotter places than Hawaii. The truly hardcore ones are the dudes in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, etc.

And, yeah, it's all attributable to the loose weave, soft & breathable IH denim...

Hmm. It was 24 here yesterday and I found my new 18oz 666s quite uncomfortable. I'll put it down to only having worn them for 3 or 4 days though. Thighs are still too tight for summer.

ercymmt:

It seems that you're a fast fader.

Nice work put in them after such a short time

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Hey guys, what's a better fit overall? The 301s or the 666s? I actually thought about either returning or selling the 666s I'm getting and waiting for a restock of the 301s.

But then again, I love slubbiness haha.

Edited by gnomed

all really depends on your body type and how slim your legs are. just so you know the 555s are coming out this summer.

301s- skinny cut

666s- slim straight

Are the 555s skinny as well? Never heard of them until now. Sorry for the noob question but is there a link on the details?

Running an interest check here. I've got a pair of SEXIH07BK - black overdyes with the dog on the patch, used (i'd say 7/10), which i'm considering putting up for sale. 1 wash, 2 soak, 31 inch inseam size 33. Lots of black overdye left. These jeans fade to blue due to the overdye process, and only have got a slight wallet & butt fade. Only real downside is that it has a crotch repair and right side pocket repair. Retail $420, make me an offer. If there's interest, i'll get some quality pics detailing the condition.