Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

How long and how frequent have you been wearing them?.. Must say they were quite brutal the first two weeks... But now, after four months of almost continuous wear, they're the best and most comfortable jeans I've lived and worked in...

Got them last May and wore them at least 80% of the time throughout the spring and into summer. Things got too hot to continue with them but then by fall I was wearing them lightly again.

Self Edge. Their website showed 1 pair left in size 34. I've just been informed that this was a mistake, though, and my card has been refunded. :( So it looks like the wait will be a little longer than I thought.

how bout the new iron heart self edge dark indigo, just came out today!

Got them last May and wore them at least 80% of the time throughout the spring and into summer. Things got too hot to continue with them but then by fall I was wearing them lightly again.

Oh thought you meant the XHS'es... Sorry: no complaining is allowed if they're not 25 oz...

Too bad, that they're sold out!!!

In case you'll find one somewhere else:

About size would be a good idea not to choose a small size since they seem not to stretch out much at all

Self Edge. Their website showed 1 pair left in size 34. I've just been informed that this was a mistake, though, and my card has been refunded. :( So it looks like the wait will be a little longer than I thought.

Has anyone gotten more than .5" stretch in the waist of your 666-xhs? I'm Still conflicted about what size to order. The thigh and leg opening measurements on the size 33 are perfect, but I'd need the waist to stretch a full inch and I'm not sure it's possible with the 25 oz. denim. I know I should probably just order the 34's, but I've ordered size 34 in other jeans twice before and been disappointed with the fit.

it will stretch an inch easily. Seul will confirm this!

Has anyone gotten more than .5" stretch in the waist of your 666-xhs? I'm Still conflicted about what size to order. The thigh and leg opening measurements on the size 33 are perfect, but I'd need the waist to stretch a full inch and I'm not sure it's possible with the 25 oz. denim. I know I should probably just order the 34's, but I've ordered size 34 in other jeans twice before and been disappointed with the fit.

The 634s raw stretches back to the raw waist measurement. My size 30 was 31 pre soak and now 31 again post soak + stretching.

hello, I want to ask for helpin sizing of 634s raw. what about the the maximum shrinkage?? whether to have stretchy after initial soaking?? my true size is 33, whether I should upsize or just true size?? thx before.. :)

it will stretch an inch easily. Seul will confirm this!

@ everyinchofgod: My tagged 32s measured closer to a 33" to start with... You can stretch 'm an inch, sure... It'll be a slow and painful process but hey...

Edited by Seul

I got a quick question, my buddy got the devil's a while back, beautiful jeans but he says the leg twist is crazy. Does anyone else have this problem with IH jeans? or is it just the 666?

The 666 is one of the only Iron Heart jeans which is made of unsanforized denim, most of their other jeans are made of a sanforized denim meaning there will be minimal to zero leg twist. So compared to the rest of their line-up the 666 will have more leg twist, other unsanforized models are mostly special edition jeans such as the anniversary denim, 634-RAW, SEXIH07, and SEXIH16.

I got a quick question, my buddy got the devil's a while back, beautiful jeans but he says the leg twist is crazy. Does anyone else have this problem with IH jeans? or is it just the 666?

I'm pretty sure that besides your buddy, not too many people here considers it as a problem.

The 666 is one of the only Iron Heart jeans which is made of unsanforized denim, most of their other jeans are made of a sanforized denim meaning there will be minimal to zero leg twist. So compared to the rest of their line-up the 666 will have more leg twist, other unsanforized models are mostly special edition jeans such as the anniversary denim, 634-RAW, SEXIH07, and SEXIH16.

ohh okay, thanks that's good to know!

kb237 - Beatle Busters for sure! Go TTS.

I'm pretty sure that besides your buddy, not too many people here considers it as a problem.

i have the 666s and have a slight leg twist on one leg. i thought it was weird at first, but just like moykky said, it's not a problem and it doesnt bother me at all.

Hi Guys looking to get Iron Hearts in a nice slim fit which tapers in nice which could be recommended? Also I'm normally a 29-30 waist so what size if unsanforized should i go for 2 up?

If you need a taper, the 301s are your best bet. Think you'd be a size 29 in those (depending on how accurate your info on your waistsize is).

Edit: IHSH-16 s/s. Very few made, just as with the standard 16. Lovely shirt. This is a size L.

dc23ced0.jpg

5ddb386f.jpg

47931d62-1-1.jpg

Edited by Seul

If you need a taper, the 301s are your best bet. Think you'd be a size 29 in those (depending on how accurate your info on your waistsize is).

Edit: IHSH-16 s/s. Very few made, just as with the standard 16. Lovely shirt. This is a size L.

dc23ced0.jpg

5ddb386f.jpg

47931d62-1-1.jpg

Where do i find the 301s?? not on there site unless me been totally stupid?? Thanks