Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Do you wish someone to confirm the true sizes of 666od and 301s-7bk both in 38 size?

Selfedge claims tha 666od is 37" vs 35.3"(ironheart.co.uk) and 301s-7bk is 36" in 36 and 38" in 38 tag size.

My true waist size is 92cm with thin ass/thighs/legs so please let me know which is more suitable for my body.

Thank you

hopefully you got my pm if not, i´m sending one on here as well!

Since the size chart is no longer on SE, I figured I'd ask here - do the 9301s and the 301s fit the same? I've got a pair of 9301s in 32 that fit quite well, maybe a bit tight, and thinking about the 301s in 33, but the measurements on SE seem small.

I have both jeans and feel the fit is basically the same. For me the 9301 did not stretch as much as the 301's. The denim on the 9301's is very stiff while the denim on the 301 is soft. I would get the 301's in size 32 if a 32 fits well in the 9301.

After seeing all of these beautiful iron's, I've made the decision on getting a pair as something to rotate in. I am thinking the OD Buster. Are these rough & slubby like the 666's? Also wondering if they will be ok in the summertime out here in WA state. I have just a pair of Momotaro Grand Indigo's I am wearing daily and am thinking of something to rotate with and the OD buster is what I am leaning towards.

Edited by TheGanjaLife

Well, I still doubt if I should of down sized one; here are pics after two weeks of wear and pre-soaked. Im going to soak this evening.

sz 34 IH-666s

6826341625_7eb5369a4e_z.jpg

6826335463_8e6d330529_z.jpg

Ill post photos later after soak.

thats not a good cut for you. extremely unflattering

straightxedge

wow, so fast. and nice combs..

Yeah I have to second that!!

Such a fast and incredible nice fading on those pants!

Congrats straightxedge

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

hi guys..what's the fading properties of overdyed jeans?from pictures I've noticed it looks like black in color but does it eventually fades to blue?

There is an entire thread devoted to the overdyed IH jeans. In particular the Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07BK model. Check it out. It is what inspired me to order the jeans.

I got a 34. I usually wear 33's in Samurai and PBJ and end up stretching the waist quite a bit, but these apparently don't stretch much. I'd rather have the leg opening of the 33's, but I think the 34 was the smarter choice (not that there was much choice considering everyone is out of the 33's.)

smart choice indeed -- not only does the waist not stretch much, I find the entire pair unforgiving. Most jeans have some kind of

"give" after many wears but my 666s still feel very constrictive from waist to leg opening.

Sometimes within the next week I would like to put in an order for the Beatle Buster OD, currently my Grand Indigo's are measured exactly at 33" and so is my waist when measured where they sit at is also a 33". I know the OD's don't shrink and they do stretch between .5-1". So I am wondering if I should order a 33Tagged which is measured at 32", wear that and they'll stretch, or do a tagged 34 which is measured at 33" they will also stretch a bit so I am not sure on which I should go with, opinions?

smart choice indeed -- not only does the waist not stretch much, I find the entire pair unforgiving. Most jeans have some kind of

"give" after many wears but my 666s still feel very constrictive from waist to leg opening.

How long and how frequent have you been wearing them?.. Must say they were quite brutal the first two weeks... But now, after four months of almost continuous wear, they're the best and most comfortable jeans I've lived and worked in...

e41989cd-1.jpg