Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

The Large 9527 fits about the same as the 527 in Medium... Bit more chestroom, but that's it. My advice is to size up in the 9527J...

Post a pic, though... I wear mine nice and tight as well...

Yea, looking back at the self edge measurements that I based the decision on I remember why I figured it would be okay to go with the medium. The biggest difference is just a few inches in the chest, otherwise the other measurements are negligible. I have a feeling it's just the stiffness of the fabric that is making it troublesome and once it settles and softens a little I'll be fine. I have heavy jeans, but not as fitted as this and with some many angles of movement like the upper body that it makes sense there would be a difference in the feel. Either way, I'll get up some fit pics this weekend for you guys with my busters too. Never got any up for those either or my ih shirts.

by the way, it doesn't help that I have huge hands, even with the sleeves unzipped it's almost tight getting them through. I don't know how you guys manage to cuff the sleeves on the rider jacket and get your hands through also.

Edited by gringoinoki

Wow Thin Finn congrats to your buyings

Late Christmas time eh?

^^^gringoinoki

If already sort of thight I would change it.

I myself don't like it thigt.

But this is just my personal taste

^kind of yeah :) and ruedi the rider should be a bit fitted imo! but pics would be awesome!

and ruedi you better post some pics of you're superblack jacket, the other lined workjacket and your loggers...would be dope ;)

Oh, no…the vest… :s will it work?

Yap it's working! Even MM and L. are d'accord with it so go figure :D

Hope all is well C.?

Edited by ThinFinn

Rafa

I'm too busy today, but try to post a pic with the 2 jackets and the duck pants.

Unfortunately I only have the black logger pants here at home. The brown one is in the Jeansmusuem.

And I'm afraid, I'm out of time to go there before my skiing holidays in to the mountains next saturday

All this stuff is still in almost new condition since I still break in my Denime pants and the Lee Storm Rider jacket the hard way.

I wanna try to burn them down a little bit more for downgrading them as my third class work pants and work jacket later. And in my office job I need much more time for really break them in the hard way then GMC Motorsport

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Oh I love to break in new raw denim stuff too.

But I really love the old stuff and I'm still too sticky on them.

Perhaps I have to downgrade them at their birthday around February 22 2012?

And for faster aging progress I really think I should change my job?

But I'm not sure if I can work on a construction job

Yeah think so too!!

Nice back pocket fadings on them!!

Like promised here some updates of my 2 IH jackets (with an inner Lee 101-J denim jacket made around 1965) and with the black double knee logger pants IH 804. This IH stuff is just inbelievable!!!!! I can't wait breaking them in!!

Just wanna finish wearing out my old stuff though

First the black IH jacket

DSC_0916-red.jpg

And here with the blanket lined denim jacket:

DSC_0928-red.jpg

And for comparision my old stuff which I try to wear for my ski holidays in the swiss alps for the next 2 weeks. I'm not sure if they'll survive this:

DSC_0936-red.jpg

ever thought about a slight hem sir?

Yes I know I should hem them, but I could never ever cut any piece away of any raw denim stuff. This would break my heart.

But the pants are more in a try on status. So when I'll really start breaking them in I'll double cuff them.

And I don't care about my fit style (Check my boots, sorry about that guys) The pants are a little big too big anyway, since I like the more comfi way of wearing my stuff.

But I really like those pants and denim jackets. they're just gorgious

We just arrived at the Riederalp close to 2000 meter above sea level. It's fantastic with over 2 meter snow height!!!!!

We already started with building up our snow huts and snow arches over some trails around our chalet. We habvn't had that much snow around for ages