Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Granted, hemming them will definitely make the fit a lot more polished, I do know the feeling of wanting to keep the full length. I rarely cut mines either. Here is an ultimatum to cuttin' your stacks. Cuff the jean inside about 4 - 5 inches or whatever is appropriate, then do a normal 1 - 2 inch cuff on the outside. As seen here:

Does it make a difference if you cuff inside? Right now on my skulls i just double cuff on the outside.

Iron Heart getting a lot of action these dayz... waiting for mine in the mail too...

634SR

Hand-signed by Sir Haraki-San (Founder / Owner of Iron Heart)

(Made possible by Giles, IronHeart uk)

4184600685_032cccb172.jpg

Man Arrow... Framing them or wearing them? Jk;)

hahaha... hey dude, you got some nice recent pick-ups!

Definitely be wearing these SRs on the daily when I get em or else Haraki-san might ask them back.

Just stopped in Self Edge NYC to check out the SEXIH07 overdyed black, was shocked to see a pair in 30 in stock, figured I'd give it a shot. I'm usually a 32 or 31 waist but was able to button these up. Not too tight anywhere for new jeans, fit is great, as long as the waist area stretches a bit they'll be my new daily jeans.

I thought these jeans were going to be a very slim fit from the measurements posted on SF but they're more of a straight leg. FYI the measurements listed on SF are accurate (though thigh measures 11.5 on mine not 11.2).

Fak me , I dont know if I am man enough to handle the 21oz Super Blacks

Just got mine in the mail today ( Thanks for the speedy shipping Kiya) and jesus christ they are tough. If Batman ever wore jeans into battle, these would be what he would be rockin

I am a total raw newb, and my first 2 pairs are some PBJs I just recieved 2 days ago, and I thought " man these are some tough ass denim" , until I opened the mail today

I feel like a complete pussy just looking at them, I still have to give them a soak to get rid of most of the starch, but me thinks these would still stop a bullet if need be, even after the soaking

I will post up pics after I soak and dry them out

Granted, hemming them will definitely make the fit a lot more polished, I do know the feeling of wanting to keep the full length. I rarely cut mines either. Here is an ultimatum to cuttin' your stacks. Cuff the jean inside about 4 - 5 inches or whatever is appropriate, then do a normal 1 - 2 inch cuff on the outside. As seen here:

7019Cuffedjeans87detailWeb.jpg

this shit is on point. good idea. i tried it out today and its certainly something different than a regular cuff.

thanks for the tip

Fak me , I dont know if I am man enough to handle the 21oz Super Blacks

Just got mine in the mail today ( Thanks for the speedy shipping Kiya) and jesus christ they are tough. If Batman ever wore jeans into battle, these would be what he would be rockin

I am a total raw newb, and my first 2 pairs are some PBJs I just recieved 2 days ago, and I thought " man these are some tough ass denim" , until I opened the mail today

I feel like a complete pussy just looking at them, I still have to give them a soak to get rid of most of the starch, but me thinks these would still stop a bullet if need be, even after the soaking

I will post up pics after I soak and dry them out

Sack up! You'll be fine. And there is no need to soak the SuperBlacks. Just start wearing them and wearing them and wearing them. Honestly, soaking them will do nothing much if anything unless you are planning on putting them in a dryer :mad:

you have to ease into this....wear some 14 oz denim for a year..go up to 17...and take it from there...u went all wrong about the raw stuff

Nawwwww, he'll be fine. CUTUP, the reward will be worth the pain!

what Lando said... just keep wearing the 21oz and you'll get used to it.

i sometimes mix up some heavyweights jeans and lighter weight jeans in my rotation so i wont feel too pressured when the weather doesnt permit heavyweight actions...

Yeah, I just need to break them in a bit. The pair of PBJ's is already becoming more comfortable after only a few hours wear.

It's just a shock to go from soft pre processed denim to wearing cardboard pants. But I absolutely love the feel and slubbiness of the denim, after a bit of wear they soften up enough to be bearable.

I was planning on soaking to get rid of some of the chemicalls and starch, or is that not an issue

does anyone know if Selfedge would restock 301s anytime soon?

Yup, friday morning.

Yeah, I just need to break them in a bit. The pair of PBJ's is already becoming more comfortable after only a few hours wear.

It's just a shock to go from soft pre processed denim to wearing cardboard pants. But I absolutely love the feel and slubbiness of the denim, after a bit of wear they soften up enough to be bearable.

I was planning on soaking to get rid of some of the chemicalls and starch, or is that not an issue

It is not an issue. If you're going to get serious about raw denim, you've got to learn to embrace the crispness of a fresh new pair of jeans. That soft broken-in feeling is the reward for beating the living hell out of them.

I understand that the Super Black denim feels like 60-grit sandpaper on cardboard backing, but that's what's so awesome about it. You could try soaking it to take out some of the starch, but that's like cheating... or something.