Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

i'd sleep in my sexih01 but i don't want indigo stains on my bed sheets

Dude... I seriously cannot unbutton these suckers... indigo stained sheets may have to be a casualty. My wife is looking at me right now with a disgusted face.

Good, now you have an excuse to stop wearing them.

I don't think the boots are bad.

I mean it's cool to hate in timberland boots because most of them are awful looking and poor quality, but it just looks like a standard pair of sand suede Chelsea boots.

I mean, if you take off the tree logo and the black nylon loop I'd wear them.

Dude... I seriously cannot unbutton these suckers... indigo stained sheets may have to be a casualty. My wife is looking at me right now with a disgusted face.

+rep for this quote, and for having a relationship where you can sacrifice bed sheets for the sake of new jeans.

(some) Girls just don't understand...

i asked kiya when he was going to stock something other than flares, as i have been on a steady diet of skinny stretch black denim for just over three years. he suggested the iron heart 301.

the last pair of raw denim i owned were flathead 3001 that i bought from take5 in august 2006.

last time i felt this much bruising on my hips was in janurary 2006 with my raw imperial dukes.

i have never worn anything this stiff, and damn if the hips bruises the pressure behind the knee doesn't have me yearning for some indigo to fade.

front.jpg

side.jpg

back.jpg

Merry Christmas Iron Heart lovers! Finally popped my SEXIH03's on after a long hiatus. After just one wash they really are starting to show some indigo lose in high abrasion areas. I don't feel like these are as insanely hard to fade as most people make them out to be. Mine are fading with less than average wear. They are so so soft and warm. Perfect for this weather. Putting these on again made me really want to get another pair of Iron Heart's. Possibly a straighter cut.

If anyone has a pair of SEXIH07BK's in size 33 that you want to sell let me know.

Indeed. Visit Selfedge.com and search IH301. You will find picture, specs, sizing, and pricing.

thanks,

i know about SE,

there is no photo of the outer seam for the 301s

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=408

i guess i'll just have to look at them in person when i get back to sf...

Im fairly close ( about 20-25 minutes away), so if I can get away from work at a decent hour within the next few days, I will snag some pics and post them up along with sizes and prices for all on here and see were we go from there

If there is enough interest, I will gladly proxy some gear out if people pay for it beforehand along with shipping, no proxy fee, I will consider it a karma refill for me for new years

I will try and see what I can do and post up the details if I can get away