Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

301s for the better cut and denim. 710s if you want more high contrast fades and slightly less slim.

I agree with Coupon. The denim and the fit of the IH 301 is awesome. The 710s are not as slim and start off stiffer than the IH. Both great jeans but if I had to pick I would go with the IH 301's. I've been wearing mine for 9 months and they continue to get better and better.

Got my 301s, put em on and fell in love... I was expecting the "iron hurt" for the first moth tho and I got them buttoned up pretty easy, so give opinions on the fit, trying to figure out if i should size down from these. i have my 4 1/2 moth old somet 008's up for comparison. ( I was gonna rotate based on season, NY summers are too hot for 21oz...)

thx in advance for the help

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44920056@N03/4234156429/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44920056@N03/4234930804/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44920056@N03/4234155681/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44920056@N03/4234155907/in/photostream/

as close to the same as I could, I used the measurements on the SE and BiG websites to get the waist and thighs as close as possible. The 301s are 34's and the somet 008's are 32's. I have a "rather large top block" or in other words a big ass and thunder thighs... I like to slouch a little bit too so the waist on both is larger than true, more like my hips. I also have a pair of SDA 1002's that I sized true for on my flickr for comparison. I hope that helps. I was considering sizing down because I thought the waist on these might stretch out too much, like falling off my ass randomly...

Thx man, I like the fit right now I'm just worried about them stretching out too much

Well they won't just stretch for stretch sake. It's only when a lot of pressure is applied in areas that they will stretch a lot. And even that takes a lot of work. So don't be worried about the stretching. The main measurement you need to fit is the waist. As long as the waist is spot on, your good.

holy shit, they look really nice!

what's your height and weight?

Height is 6 feet and weight is very skinny aka <150 pounds

@musicisdead

sh*t those 301's awesome... did you skate? +1rep

No I didn't lol I rode my bike about 6 times in them thats all. Mostly just sat around and did nothing for the past 7 months due to summer break/school.

Yeah, that's the really old denim they were using, it's not selvedge and it's got a white/bleached fill thread. The denim isn't that interesting unless all you want is the weight. They used to use it on the bootcut until they changed the non-selvedge denim even for that a bit over a year ago.

My 301S's in a size 36 have quite a bit of room after they stretched out...

Would I be able to fit a size 34 in the SEXIH07 or should I get a 36 in those as well?

Does anyone have a thigh measurement post-soak for a 34? Right under the crotch (BIG style)?

Thanks.

Yeah, that's the really old denim they were using, it's not selvedge and it's got a white/bleached fill thread. The denim isn't that interesting unless all you want is the weight. They used to use it on the bootcut until they changed the non-selvedge denim even for that a bit over a year ago.

Thanks for the response kiya!

there is a depressing lack of fit pics of the IHxSE07BKs. I need some help and persuasion with these. The measurements suggest that they might be just a tad too big in the thigh if I go TTS (36) and 1 size down the thigh will just be too tight/ Come on people, post picsbefore its too late!

My 301S's in a size 36 have quite a bit of room after they stretched out...

Would I be able to fit a size 34 in the SEXIH07 or should I get a 36 in those as well?

Does anyone have a thigh measurement post-soak for a 34? Right under the crotch (BIG style)?

I have the 301s in a size 36 as well. Mine have stretched a bunch as well. I tried the SEXIH07BK while I was in NYC in a size 36. The initial fit was good and a little tight. The rise seams a little lower than the 301s. The fit looked good. They looked slimmer than I expected even with the 9 inch hem width. I'm sure they will stretch just like the 301s. It's too bad Iron Heart does not make a size 35 like Samurai does. I did not try to squeeze into the 34's.

there is a depressing lack of fit pics of the IHxSE07BKs. I need some help and persuasion with these. The measurements suggest that they might be just a tad too big in the thigh if I go TTS (36) and 1 size down the thigh will just be too tight/ Come on people, post picsbefore its too late!

Does this help?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=182870

i've just recieved it, 301s size 31.

i think, i'm too short (173 cm) but i dont want to cut it.

DSC_0007X.jpg

i dunno what that height would be in ft/in but im 5'11 and thought about hemming it just a weee bit. the stacks took a while to settle but i still think you need to 8<