Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I got a pair of 301s for xmas (in the mail i'll get picks up when they arrive) I know they're sanforized but should i soak em before i start wearing them? for durability's sake or something?

No dice. Not needed at all. IH=Durable. Just wear them and enjoy your pussy stock as it goes through the roof!!!

I don't think the boots are bad.

I mean it's cool to hate in timberland boots because most of them are awful looking and poor quality, but it just looks like a standard pair of sand suede Chelsea boots.

I mean, if you take off the tree logo and the black nylon loop I'd wear them.

Timberland can get it right, even a broken clock is right twice a day. But what killed those boots for me was the tone and the cheap looking sole.

....does anyone have any experience with the IH shirts? I got the last XL hickory stripe shirt from them directly and though it fits(and I really love it), it's definitely more of a modern/slim cut on me which doesn't look awful but I would be a lot more comfortable if it stretches out a tad. I know this is pre-rinsed and the cotton is pretty heavy duty so if it doesn't stretch at least a little, I'll probably send it back. What do you guys think? Seems the jeans stretch a bit but those are jeans...thoughts?

X Post from the Belts thread:

I've had this pretty much since it became available at Self Edge...I guess about 1.5 years. Iron Heart Natural belt with limited treatment with pecards and daily wear.

DSCN1495.jpg

DSCN1496.jpg

DSCN1497.jpg

....does anyone have any experience with the IH shirts? I got the last XL hickory stripe shirt from them directly and though it fits(and I really love it), it's definitely more of a modern/slim cut on me which doesn't look awful but I would be a lot more comfortable if it stretches out a tad. I know this is pre-rinsed and the cotton is pretty heavy duty so if it doesn't stretch at least a little, I'll probably send it back. What do you guys think? Seems the jeans stretch a bit but those are jeans...thoughts?

c'mon dude...put up a pic or two. we don't have paranormal powers... sounds like you like it anyway. :confused:

echau, check the previous page cutup is looking into it.

Good news and bad news

I got a hold of a sales assosiate today named Joel, I dont think I have ever dealt with someone so friendly and helpful from a denim store. Kudos to him for taking the time to check stock ect

They have no pairs left under a 32 waist, he will be checking some of the stock in the back tonight but it looks doubtful. I will call the store tomorrow morning and if he finds some, I will update this thread

He has plenty of 32s and up ( judging from what he saw on the sales floor) so I will be attempting to make the trip tomorrow night to grab myself a pair.

So if anyone wants a pair of 32s or up, here how it goes

$185 + %13tax + $25 for shipping ( full tracking ect) + %4 for the paypal fee =

$217.41 for the jeans + $24 shipping ( my actual cost) = Total $231.41 cdn

So around $219.84 american total. I am not asking for any proxy fees or fees period, just drop me some rep and we will call it even. Hopefully karma will come back to me in the new year because of this :D

I will be heading out around 7:00pm tomorrow evening, pm me only if your serious and I will give you my paypal info, and once it clears ( or if its instant) I will ship them out. I dont have the funds to hold pairs for people, they are on discount so I cant return them if you bail out on me.

If for some reason they are sold out in your size, I will notify you and promptly refund your money. But it sounds like they have plenty of the 32s and up left

Hey Cutup

You using Canada Post to ship?

Yup, I have the post office about 2 minutes away, so Expresspost for Canadian shipments, and Expedited for USA based shipments. All with tracking and full insurance. Like I mentioned, if there is any difference in shipping costs I will refund them to you. The bubble mailer is around $3 and to get tracking/insurence is around the $20 range.

cutup I'm in! I'll take a 34. pm me please!!!!!

Pm sent

In order to save my sanity, I will post up all names of those who sent me funds and list them here along with the size requested. Please send your screen name along with your payment info and the size you want, that way there are no mixups. It looks like I will be there at around 11:30am, so try and decide if your interested by tonight if possible. The rest of the week is a shitstorm of clients and meetings, so this will probably be my only trip. TO CLEAR UP CONFUSION, THIS IS FOR THE IRON HEART 634S

Vinneus - 34 Payment received

lycan - 32 Payment received

dragonz- Will search for a 29 or 30 for you, I will email you as promised if I find anything

Fiddy - Will search for a 31 for you, will drop you an email if I find anything

Demonito - Will look for a size 34, my paypal name was sent out to you

Beatle - Sent you out some info, just keep me posted, you might just make it

skizz- Size 36, paypal info sent

i asked kiya when he was going to stock something other than flares, as i have been on a steady diet of skinny stretch black denim for just over three years. he suggested the iron heart 301.

the last pair of raw denim i owned were flathead 3001 that i bought from take5 in august 2006.

last time i felt this much bruising on my hips was in janurary 2006 with my raw imperial dukes.

i have never worn anything this stiff, and damn if the hips bruises the pressure behind the knee doesn't have me yearning for some indigo to fade.

front.jpg

side.jpg

back.jpg

All I wanted for Christmas was a pair of 9301s! Well 9301s and maybe a mccoys M-65 jacket and buzz rickson black tube sweatshirt. I didn't get shit though:( I dig your style.

I was wondering

is the overdyed black in the sexih07bk's similar to the dying process used for the sexih01bk's?

The process is the same but the denim underneath is completely different.