Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

My 301S's in a size 36 have quite a bit of room after they stretched out...

Would I be able to fit a size 34 in the SEXIH07 or should I get a 36 in those as well?

Does anyone have a thigh measurement post-soak for a 34? Right under the crotch (BIG style)?

I have the 301s in a size 36 as well. Mine have stretched a bunch as well. I tried the SEXIH07BK while I was in NYC in a size 36. The initial fit was good and a little tight. The rise seams a little lower than the 301s. The fit looked good. They looked slimmer than I expected even with the 9 inch hem width. I'm sure they will stretch just like the 301s. It's too bad Iron Heart does not make a size 35 like Samurai does. I did not try to squeeze into the 34's.

i did get the 34 and they were really tight at first. I thought it was too tight but now it s been 3 or 4 weeks and I m glad i did t go bigger. they did stretched a bit and are money now

Hey guys, I'm gonna purchase a pair of IH301 's and just need to know if I should size down or buy true size? Self Edge chart says to buy true to waist but they might be wrong.

Huh?!?! Selfedge is the only store that exclusively carries this model and you think they might be wrong? Its right homeboy. Buy TTS. We understand, you're new. No love lost, just have trust.

there is a depressing lack of fit pics of the IHxSE07BKs. I need some help and persuasion with these. The measurements suggest that they might be just a tad too big in the thigh if I go TTS (36) and 1 size down the thigh will just be too tight/ Come on people, post picsbefore its too late!

i have some a few pages back, TTS (32). trying out the un-cuffed look as of today so i'll probably post a shot for and some detail shots of the color, too.

thanks grundeletaint - they look very good. I would go for the 34 (I am probably a 35 really) so the decision to buy or not is taken out of my hands as there are none left!

Yes, but come February 1st (debated whether or not to lie and tell you March 1st :)) there will be 3 of each size coming to SESF if I am not mistaken. So keep an eye out!

Take them to a local tailor and have them stitch it up asap before it gets any bigger. Shouldn't cost much at all and should be a really fast and easy repair just as long as it doesn't get much bigger.

I looked for a "how to sew/stitch denim" and found nothing, any help?

Would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Dude, go to Dutil (303 West Cordova Street/(604) 688-8892) and ask them where they would get theirs done. They sell lots of dry denims and are sure to know. Nice staff in there too. Peace.

Do you recommend patch on the outside or inside of the crotch? Thanks! I wonder why it's wearing so fast..

pic: http://i.imgur.com/Ghgxi.jpg

My crotch is a scary place to be.

Have a tailor put a small patch on the inside of the jean.

jobesjobes, thank you, I'm familiar with Dutil. Unfortunately last time I asked them, they sent me right across the street to duluxe(sp?) The staff/stock there has gone a bit down hill, except for a few of the bit older guys/gals. I'll have to find my old tailor somehow.

Kiya- thank you, I will do just that.

jobesjobes, thank you, I'm familiar with Dutil. Unfortunately last time I asked them, they sent me right across the street to duluxe(sp?) The staff/stock there has gone a bit down hill, except for a few of the bit older guys/gals. I'll have to find my old tailor somehow.

Kiya- thank you, I will do just that.

That Kaylee girl that works at Dutil is hawwwwwtttt. Ha.

When are we going to get some fit pictures of the SEXIH07BK. Obviously Lando and grundletaint weren't the only persons to purchase a pair.

Had these hemmed to about 32.5" and had them taken in from the thigh down 0.5". Im extremely happy with the fit now

52007237.jpg

Here are mine from awhile back. Been wearing them at least 5 days a week since I've had em. Will post some detail shots soon. Some blues peaking in on certain areas.