Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Watch Giles decked out in Iron Heart and Aldens terrorize his neighbors by shooting potatoes out of a home made cannon.

I filmed this myself this morning, enjoy.

7xJHlE9I26E

day 2 thoughts.... these babies are stiff, hard, ridig and any other word you could think of, allow me to cion the phrase "Iron Hurt!" however im really liking the way the heavy oz. denim holds its shape, so much so that the fit really translates through the whole silhouette, with little to no influence from the body.... i wll continue to update as i think i may be the only daily poster who is wearing the indigo model everyday....

combs behind the knee are setting in, however very faint, same for the lap whiskers, they are just bends at this piont, no where even close to being a crease. literally hurts to reach in the pockets too! Tomorrows another day.

I'll try to update as much as possible, although daily is probably out of the question. I've been sporting mine for close to two weeks now and they've broken in quite nicely. the combs behind the knees are getting really defined and creased, they look amazing. i will post pics as soon as i can. overall fit and feel is extremely comfortable now.

Here are a friend's iron heart 634s. He's worn them really hard for about 7-8 months, and the color on them look amazing, definitely one of the better faded iron heart pairs I've seen. I thought that I should relay them onto here. He's going for the 634sr now, so we'll see how those look in a few months.

Untitled-1saas-1-1.jpg